THP Putter Covers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some there are no question that it is important. Personal CHoice. Others like to have something a little custom and show off their THP spirit and pride. When deciding what we put in our store, we look at overall quality for the masses in those decisions. We felt (and still do) that SeeMore makes the best quality headcovers out there. Hence the reason we chose them.

I can't speak to the quality as I have never seen a SeeMore cover or putter in person. But you guys definitely knocked it out of the park with the design. To each his/her own... I could not care less what name is on a piece of equipment. If it does the job that's score one. If it looks COMPLETELY FREAKIN' AWESOME as well, so much the better!

For some there are no question that it is important. Personal CHoice. Others like to have something a little custom and show off their THP spirit and pride. When deciding what we put in our store, we look at overall quality for the masses in those decisions. We felt (and still do) that SeeMore makes the best quality headcovers out there. Hence the reason we chose them.

To support this forum, I may take another look. No promises. Also, what makes this headcover better than another headcover? Other than the THP logo, which is a plus. Is the closure different? Will this fit on my Odyssey 9 putter?

Are they here yet?:act-up:

To support this forum, I may take another look. No promises. Also, what makes this headcover better than another headcover? Other than the THP logo, which is a plus. Is the closure different? Will this fit on my Odyssey 9 putter?

We get things in small batches that are very limited so no promises are needed. Just like our Pukka Hats and Daphne's headcovers, we believe in the companies that we choose to work with. They will sell out based on design. The quality of the interior and the plushness of the exterior as well as the durability of what sets them apart in my opinion. We could have gone to any manufacturer, we chose to go to SeeMore for this quality. Yes it will fit on a #9.

Are they here yet?:act-up:

A couple of more weeks.

so, seems as though there's gonna be a bit of competition when it comes to getting a THP putter cover. i wonder how quickly they sell out? i can't wait to see them.

so, seems as though there's gonna be a bit of competition when it comes to getting a THP putter cover. i wonder how quickly they sell out? i can't wait to see them.

Yeah, rest assured I will fight for these. Fight.

I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!

The headcover I got with my #9 is garbage and I WILL be getting one of these. I would have either way, but it's a must-have at this point.

I remember the hype before the THP buckles were released and those took forever to sell out, not because they weren't top notch but because so many people are quick to say I'M IN but when it comes time to fork over the benji's they're not so eager. I'm in for one of these without a doubt, this is probably 75% of the reason I wanted to go back to a blade putter so bad! I'm loving the choice early on too by the way!

I remember the hype before the THP buckles were released and those took forever to sell out, not because they weren't top notch but because so many people are quick to say I'M IN but when it comes time to fork over the benji's they're not so eager. I'm in for one of these without a doubt, this is probably 75% of the reason I wanted to go back to a blade putter so bad! I'm loving the choice early on too by the way!

Same here. I picked up a Nike Unitized blade that I can use it on for a while, holding out hope for a Method 003 that I will DEFINITELY use it on.

I saw you post that in the new golf gear thread, I like the looks of that putter, where'd you get it and how much was it? I'm in a search for my new blade, I'm using the LUX that I won in the charity raffle and it's fine and dandy but it's definitely not THE putter....and actually I know full well what putter is THE putter (the West Coast Zen Proto) but I'm guessing I'll need to save pennies for a while for that one.

I saw you post that in the new golf gear thread, I like the looks of that putter, where'd you get it and how much was it? I'm in a search for my new blade, I'm using the LUX that I won in the charity raffle and it's fine and dandy but it's definitely not THE putter....and actually I know full well what putter is THE putter (the West Coast Zen Proto) but I'm guessing I'll need to save pennies for a while for that one.

I found it on ebay from 3ballsgolf. got it for 30 bucks. its got some dings in it but the face is in great shape. I may send it out during the winter and have it restored.

I'm looking forward to these. I love the way that they look. I have a SeeMore putter and I really like my cover for it. You can never have enough :D

JB -> I have seemore putter with no head cover.. I want one of these, in white color...

Just got word that we may have these in as early as next week. Stay tuned for more info.

Awesome news! Can't wait!

Just got word that we may have these in as early as next week. Stay tuned for more info.

YES!!! Can't wait for the pre-order

wooohooo!

Yes, good news! Just in time for a project I'm working on.

Sorry to be impatient and ask, but do we know yet what the price will be for one of these beauties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back