THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

This is going to be SWEEEEET!!!!

Im hoping the mashie is going to be one of them! How awesome would that be?!! Of course im sure there will be 12 awesome prizes no matter what, THP knows how to bring the BOOM!

WOW! This is an awesome contest. Thank you THP....!

:blob::clapp:

thanks THP and Happy Holidays to all!

OHHHHHH!!!! I'm ready... I think... Yeah. Now I'm ready. :D Thanks THP and all of the companies involved!!! I've only heard good things about last years contest!

This is just a reminder again for everyone THIS IS FROM LAST YEAR. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THESE PRIZES. THE CONTEST FOR THE 2010 HOLIDAY SEASON WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. THANK YOU.

Oh wow can't believe I missed that date. :dazed: Brain fart. Haha sorry for that email.

oops, I thought these were the prizes for this year. Can't wait to see what is announced

Good thing I write slow...been spending the past few days writing a 'rough draft' in my head for the Footjoy shoes....would have been a complete waste of time to enter last year's contest.

Good thing I write slow...been spending the past few days writing a 'rough draft' in my head for the Footjoy shoes....would have been a complete waste of time to enter last year's contest.

hahahaha, thats pretty funny. Good Luck! hehe

We will be announcing the prize list in the next day or two. And just like anything THP does, we are going to one up ourselves. So the 12 days of Holiday Cheer might be getting even better.

We will be announcing the prize list in the next day or two. And just like anything THP does, we are going to one up ourselves. So the 12 days of Holiday Cheer might be getting even better.

You've never done that before! hehehe

Looking forward to it!!

It just keeps getting better and better and better!! I finally wore my Nike Storm jacket that I won last year, I wore it early Saturday morning when we played. It keeps you warm and snuggie and definitely keeps the wind out...LOVE IT!! Thanks to you again :)

I didn't win anything last year, but I have hope that this year will be my year!! Thanks JB AND GG. You guys make great Christmas Cheer!!

24 days?!

24 days?!

haha, wouldn't that be something?!

not that all contests aren't cool but this one just flat out takes the cake. it's unreal.

Agreed.
haha, wouldn't that be something?!

not that all contests aren't cool but this one just flat out takes the cake. it's unreal.

Im declaring that this would be a perfect breakthrough context for me to win.

You guys are awesome!!!

<---Sings "I'm...dreaming...of a White......golf ball. Just like the one I use to know!!!!"

<--stops singing to save your ears since he's tone deaf

JB I think you should contact MaryC and have her give away a batch of her homemade cookies for one of the days!

JB I think you should contact MaryC and have her give away a batch of her homemade cookies for one of the days!

+1000 Great idea!

Back