2010 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Prize List

You have to read it again. Its new 2011 gear and the winners choice. The White driver is not part of that. The ZL is a 2010 product.

Aw ok. LOL just asking for Ole Gray. Don't get me wrong, it's AMAZING that Cobra joined the party and we all really appreciate it!

Nice entry by Cobra! That makes it 18 days now!

Cobra/Puma Entry

Cobra/Puma Entry

Cobra/Puma you have made this ole gray's day! Wow my heart went thump per de thump when I seen JB's post :love::D! Everyone of the prizes are great and now that some snakes are in the mix, it makes me happier than a opposum in a persimmon tree :thumb:. Cobra/Puma,,, thanks for hooking up with the best golf web site (THP) on the planet :clapp:

That list of prizes is just amazing! I'm borderline speechless. I have yet to win anything here and one of those would be an awesome first win.

Somebody else already asked, but again I must: any of the clubs up available in left-handed?

What a list. I'd say "wow" but that has been used a few times. Of course really what else can be used to describe it...WOW. Thank you for all your hard work in getting this great contest lined up! And thank you to all the companies involved, what a great treat!

That list of prizes is just amazing! I'm borderline speechless. I have yet to win anything here and one of those would be an awesome first win.

Somebody else already asked, but again I must: any of the clubs up available in left-handed?

More info on that when the contest becomes official on the home page.

love all the lefty excitement. we may only make up 5% of the market but we make up like 7% of THP, lol

way to go cobra/puma golf. what a cool offering. thanks for stepping in and getting involved for this one.

what? are you taking those meds you had for your knee again?
Cobra/Puma you have made this ole gray's day! Wow my heart went thump per de thump when I seen JB's post :love::D! Everyone of the prizes are great and now that some snakes are in the mix, it makes me happier than a opposum in a persimmon tree :thumb:. Cobra/Puma,,, thanks for hooking up with the best golf web site (THP) on the planet :clapp:

What an UNREAL list of prizes. Thanks to THP and all the companies that are providing prizes for the Christmas Cheer.
JB & GG: You truly make this place special, and that keeps everyone coming back day after day. Thanks for everything you do.

I can't wait for details on the actual contest!

I'm speechless....truly impressed....well done on everyone's part !!

I really am glad I found this site !!

I was wondering if that announcement would make you happier than a pig in slop or a coon dog in a holler :wink:

This is gonna be sweeeeeet! Thanks a lot THP and all sponsors, what a treat!

what? are you taking those meds you had for your knee again?

How'd ya know good buddy? :wink: Man THP and all these wonderful companies sure do know how to get us all riled up and in the Christmas spirit :bananadance:

Another amazing 12 Days coming up! I'm floored by the generosity of THP and its sponsor companies to have these incredible contests. :thumb:

I think I know the answer to this, but is it going to be the same format of writing a 50 word letter?

I think I know the answer to this, but is it going to be the same format of writing a 50 word letter?

We will announce the rules formally soon. But it is not the same as last year.

HOLY MOLY!!! What a prize list! I pretty much would die for any of these prizes, but I just went and demoed the Burner 2.0s and the JPX 800s and couldn't decide which ones I liked better! Here's hoping! THP you have outdone yourselves

Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!! :nailbiting:

HOLY FREE-HOLE-AAAAAA-SSSSS!!!!

That is one heck of a holiday give a way. I would say I hope none else saw JB's post, but with 5 pages of replies already, I guess I'm hosed on that thought!

So, what are the chances I can have two wins in one year? I plan to enter all but one!

What a wonderful prize list. It should be cheery holiday indeed. Thank you THP and gift suppliers.

Back