Not open for further replies.
IMG_2452Medium.jpg

IMG_2455Medium.jpg

IMG_2456Medium.jpg

IMG_2457Medium.jpg

IMG_2458Medium.jpg

IMG_2459Medium.jpg

Thanks for the pics, guys!

Very nice bag Blu! I see we have similar tastes in fairway woods. What shaft are you using with it?

Stock. There is nothing in there too custom.

Thanks :) When I first saw that headcover I was shopping around on the internet and my girlfriend thought it was ridiculous. That passed my litmus test and since then my driver has been protected by the southern end of a northbound baboon that I have named Ralph. Ralph has been met with some pretty hilarious reactions at the courses I frequent. My favorite time was when the whole womens club walked out of the club house and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of Ralph in full glory as I was preparing to hit the first tee. I felt like Rodney Dangerfield at Bushwood and held my head high as Ralph and I went out for another adventure leaving a gaggle of slack jawed old hens in our wake.

john

Edit: added pic for One-T
View attachment 1804

thanks buddy! hahahaha, thats hilarious!!

Nice gear! I kept turing my head trying to see the back of the irons haha.

Nice bags guys!!

Nice gear, I'm really getting excited to put one of these up after christmas

Nice bags there guys thanks for posting the photos!

lots of nice setups there guys....thanks for sharing...it's always a treat

Dang LB, did you have to show the snow, lol.

Great bags boy's, thanks for the show.

Since I have added a few things and changed some things around, I wanted to update the pictures of the bag. This bag was graciously given to me by the wonderful members that attended the 2010 THP Outing & Demo Day.

1139476030_xSbGN-L.jpg

1139476275_AfWLL-L.jpg

1139476445_wxuJV-L.jpg

Iron Shafts
1139476601_ejLXs-L.jpg

DG Spinner Wedge Shafts Vibranted
1139476747_UkwnD-L.jpg

Hybrid C. Kua Shafts from Miyazaki
1139476914_ryDz9-L.jpg

Z-Star driver undressed
1139477093_7MnKT-L.jpg

Dromos Miyazaki in driver
1139477252_54Dob-L.jpg

1139477373_wrRjc-L.jpg

Gambler undressed
1139477563_2Y2vS-L.jpg

Dirty THP Spotless Swing Towel
1139477755_JgAFW-L.jpg

thanks for the reminder of how nice looking the CG16 irons are. I miss those things. Love the bag set up boss!

That's such a sweet looking bag and the Gambler is un-real. I think I'd have to put some kind of clear coat on the bottom of that putter just for protection, lol.

JB-

1- I am jealous.
2- Sweet setup
3- I am jealous.

Dream set up JB!

Great pictures, JB. That has to be the coolest bag I have ever seen.

I can only thank the wonderful THP members that came to the outing and presented it to me.

Look at all of the SRI-Sports material. Good on ya

Kind of a coincidence. However I will be testing new irons out (hopefully soon) and those will come out.

Dream set up JB!

After the last demo day, I was dazzled just like you. Never thought it would happen, but it just did.

Kind of a coincidence. However I will be testing new irons out (hopefully soon) and those will come out.

Doubt the coincidence. A company that makes good equipment will earn its way into your bag eventually.

Nice looking set up, JB.

Doubt the coincidence. A company that makes good equipment will earn its way into your bag eventually.

There are a lot of companies that make great equipment. Outside of the CG15s, which I sought after a second set of them, the rest kind of fell into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back