Animal Headcovers

Colt

Two is one and one is none
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: ????
I was wanting an animal headcover for my driver, but knew I had to get something with significance as to the type of person and player I am. Hence I nudged my wife into buying me a Caddyshack Gopher head cover for Christmas. My reasoning is that ever since I started playing, whenever I boom a drive into the trees, other fairway, rough, another person's cart, etc. and can't find the ball I'm always telling my friends that I saw it land but the d@m?ed gopher must have gotten it.

So, anybody on here have an animal headcover? And if so is there any reason that you picked that one?

I have a penguin on my 3 hybrid. We collect penguins. Not live penguins - that would be wrong.

Bunch of us have animal headcovers. THP sells daphne headcovers in the store.

I have a gorilla, I liked it the best out of all of them. Click on THP store up top and you can look at them.

I have a :daphne: gator, because it is awesome, it has the :thp: logo on it, and it was complementary with the purchase of my goods from the THP store.

Mine. We have a 3 yr old golden.
golden_retriever.jpg

i have the daphne's gorilla and cardinal and cat and fish from the THP store as well. they're really cool and top notch in quality. i like the gorilla the best though.

I got a hissing snake headcover. Seriously I do. That old rascal scared the pants off of one of my golfing buddies. I put it down on the golf seat and it fell off to the side where my partner gets in. He hit his shot and I suppose the cover was sticking out from under the cart. I see him do a little hop and jump up in the air. Boom Baby he was bit by my snake! :wtf: I still laugh about that today.

I'm a big fan of how the gator hangs over the side of the bag. It looks fantastic.

There's one at one of the pro shops here that I want. It's a cardinal and since a lot of things on my bag are red it just goes well.

There's one at one of the pro shops here that I want. It's a cardinal and since a lot of things on my bag are red it just goes well.

Is it like the cardinal they have in the THP store? Only $10 shipped.

Im sure its the same one in the THP Store. They retail for $20+ at most places. The THP sale is still going on for 50% off.

I have a Dachshund for my driver. We have 3 at home.

I have an elephant one...

I have a ladybug headcover that's an animal :D all of my other headcovers are flowers all Daphne's!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the THP Cardinal, I chose this one because well first of all and honestly the Gorilla was sold out, but next best option was the Cardinal since my high school mascot was a Cardinal. I also have the THP Gator.

I have a Daphne's gopher myself and really like it. It has a pocket on the front to hold my tees.

Daphne gorilla but I rarely use it. If you can take your driver someplace so that you can see how quickly you can get it on and off or ask here that might be worth the time. The headcover details basically tell you what they are designed to fit over but it is often very close with the difference being how much you might have to futz with it out on the course. Maybe it is just me but I am always lookin' to get down the fairway with as few meaningless delays as possible. You really can't blame the headcover makers. There are a good many different 460 heads out there just as an example. Anyway just my two cents. It does not take much of an effort to make sure you will be happy with the thing. Daphne's gorrilla looks great by the way. One of the best gorillas out there I think.

Those sound like some pretty good ones! I was hoping I wasn't in some kind of a minority here...(although I wouldn't care if I was). The snake story sounds like a great memory Gray! The golden retriever one is cool too. With my wife and I being so fond of our dogs I could see her with a headcover that looks like our puppy Nalu. As for the lady bug, nice cover I'm sure...maybe I can change the name of the thread to "headcover critters"!

I have a lobster from Daphne's. My wife got it because it's one of the species I target when diving.

The shark is on my radar.

I have a penguin on my 3 hybrid. We collect penguins. Not live penguins - that would be wrong.

Is the penguin one of the Daphne's hybrid covers? I've been looking at the hybrid covers online but cannot decide about them since I can't see them in the stores around here. I want to get the cougar driver cover, and thinking the lion hybrid (I'm a Leo) and the tiger hybrid (HS mascot was the tigers).

The gorilla hybrid covers would look great with the bigger driver cover too.

I've got a Gonzaga Bulldog headcover on my 3w. Oem cover on the big stick. One thing I did do was take a pair of my now 3 yr olds Air Jordans and use those as covers for my pro gold hybrids. They fit perfectly.

Is the penguin one of the Daphne's hybrid covers? I've been looking at the hybrid covers online but cannot decide about them since I can't see them in the stores around here. I want to get the cougar driver cover, and thinking the lion hybrid (I'm a Leo) and the tiger hybrid (HS mascot was the tigers).

The gorilla hybrid covers would look great with the bigger driver cover too.

Get to wide world asap! Butch in a football uniform headcovers were 10.99 last weekend. They had a bunch left too.

Get to wide world asap! Butch in a football uniform headcovers were 10.99 last weekend. They had a bunch left too.

I think I picked that one up last weekend (the weekend before last? about two weeks ago :smile:). It was $5.99 on sale, they didn't have any left on Friday when I stopped in.

I think I picked that one up last weekend (the weekend before last? about two weeks ago :smile:). It was $5.99 on sale, they didn't have any left on Friday when I stopped in.
oh snap! your on it. 5.99 is a helluva deal, heck i was ready to go at 10.99 but only if it was spike the gonzaga bulldog ;)

Back