ECCO Biom Golf Shoe

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived at THP HQ and are one of the most intriguing golf shoes that I have come across. If you are unsure about Biom in general, I urge you to check out the ECCO Biom site here.

http://www.eccousa.com/shoes/biom/?...ampaign=BIOM&gclid=CKbFnoTVgqYCFZRe7AodZQ1uoA

Features
•Ultra-Lightweight Construction – Up to 100 grams lighter than other performance golf shoes

•Extremely Low Profile – Brings a golfer’s weight closer to the playing surface for unmatched stability, ground feel, traction and swing power

•Stabilizing Heel – Wider, with a unique three-cleat configuration and stability bars between each cleat to achieve the ideal balance points

•Forefoot Flexibility – Anatomically correct flex grooves that follow the foot’s biomechanics for remarkable support and comfort

•Tibetan Yak Leather – Naturally soft, durable, smooth and breathable uppers made from Tibetan Yak leather that is three times stronger than ordinary leathers

•ECCO Hydromax™ – Proprietary ECCO leather treatment that helps keep feet dry and comfortable in all conditions

•Direct Injected Polyurethane – Advanced construction process, unique to ECCO in the golf industry, that guarantees long-lasting comfort and hyper-accurate anatomical support

•Climate Control – Triple-component insole with the ECCO Comfort Fiber System for a cool, dry climate within the shoe interior

1135336470_t2deW-L.jpg

1135336832_UkDfR-L-1.jpg

1135336633_iwVNB-L-1.jpg

1135337018_UvdL6-L-1.jpg

1135337159_uanmy-L-1.jpg

1135337371_nPiha-L-1.jpg

Seriously? That's such a hawt shoe!!! I see all sorts of matchy matchy going on with any of the shirts from Sligo with Sligo green in them...totally digging the silver accents too. And the 'box' has to be one of the coolest packaging ideas EVER! Well done Ecco!

Interesting. I like the look though! Seems like a lot of technology packed into those shoes. I really hope they play out!

Holy THP Batman!! I want those shoes!!!

These look like a Slingo dream!

I dont see the golf shoe on the web site (and yes I cliked on the golf tab). Are the soles available in any other color than lime green?

• Admin
I dont see the golf shoe on the web site (and yes I cliked on the golf tab). Are the soles available in any other color than lime green?

They are not available as of yet. They are getting launched in January and will be up on their site and at retailers at that time.

Looks like it might be really comfortable. I'd like to see some more color combinations.

If they play and wear as well as my comfort cools have, I may have to add another Ecco shoe to the golf rack in the garage.

Lots of curves on that thang. Looks comfy. Great to have that color at dusk so Hanks won't buzz me with a wedge shot in the ankles.

These are pretty wild, I like them I think. Look at the first shoe picture, looks like pigeon toes, lol. Good thing I'm bow legged, lol. Must be an illusion?

Beautiful. Count me in as loving these. Got to get me a pair.

On thing my closet is missing:

•Tibetan Yak Leather – Naturally soft, durable, smooth and breathable uppers made from Tibetan Yak leather that is three times stronger than ordinary leathers

GOTTA GET THE YAK!!

SMG

They look fantastic.

How sad is it that I see those shoes and think about my golf shirt/pant combos I could wear with them?

Personally, I don't know if that style suits my eye, but I bet they are comfortable beyond explanation. I definitely have to see them in person.

I love the idea with all of the technology built in, but I really don't like the lime green sole. In the Fairwaygolfusa link that JB posted, they have pictures of a black shoe and a brown shoe, I would wear the black shoe in a second. I am really interested to hear how these feel in the review.

Wow...I bet these are seriously comfortable. From a player that likes to walk, I'm all about a light weight, comfortable shoe!

I take it back, after seeing the brown version in the Link that was posted, I am starting to dig the shoe.

Very nice shoe :D Do they only come in men's?

Very nice shoe :D Do they only come in men's?

As of right now, it appears that they only have a mens line (based on info we have).

Back