Holiday Cheer Day 11 – Adams Ladies a7OS 8 Piece Iron Set

This would be a nice upgrade for my wife. Good luck everyone! Adams Golf really stepped up to the tee for this give away.

Just making sure I have all of my bases covered:

Dear Santa...

Lord, I don't ask much of you...Amen

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam

I have been waiting for this set to decide if I have to buy or not my wife gift. Hope I have good luck this time.

FIFY....

Dear Santa...

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

JB- I swear I will let you out-drive me for one round

now that would be great prize to win. :D good luck everybody

Cool set!.. Definitely a nice set for someones wife, mom, sister, mother-in law. Who ever! Nice set!.

Of all the prizes in the giveaway, this is the one I most want to win. I've been trying to teach my wife (of only 8 months) how to play, but I'm having to teach her with my set of Pings (and I'm 6'3") so they're way out of her league. This would be the perfect way to get her out on the course more. Good luck everyone!

This thread needs more love!! This is an awesome prize! Good luck THP ladies!

This is really an amazing prize. Perfect replacement for my wife's lousy starter set!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dear Santa...

Sorry biggsy but this reminds me of...

I would love to win these just for the pay it forward value of when I feel the need to buy a new set of Burner 2.0's.

Just to give the thread more love - this set is awesome. It's what I have and I love it (although I still demo stuff that comes through the store). Good luck everyone!! Whoever wins it will love it!

the OS irons are great sticks. Incredibly forgiving and easy to hit.

or hold it for ransom in exchange for a few Mashies lol
This is really an amazing prize. Perfect replacement for my wife's lousy starter set!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Be a great x-mas gift for my mom. Thanks again.

I can't think of a better way to get my wife to consider taking up golf than to give her a set of these babies for Christmas! Good luck everyone!

Yeah P4B I have been wanting to get my wife involved as well and this would be perfect. I do want one of the ladies to win this prize though. Good luck everybody

I have no doubt the ladies are getting chill bumps thinking about bagging a new set of irons tonight! Thanks to THP & Adams from bringing the goods :clapp:

I have no doubt the ladies are getting chill bumps thinking about bagging a new set of irons tonight! Thanks to THP & Adams from bringing the goods :clapp:

I know I am!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great prize!!!! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all!!!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Good Luck to all of the THP ladies out there! Thanks to THP and Adams Golf for yet another amazing prize.

I'm out the door here in just a minute so I'll extend early congrats to the winner whoever it shall be! Good luck everyone!!

goood luck everyone!

Back