Contest Winners Thread

I received my SeeMore Prize package today! I have put it through an initial carpet putting test and it performed splendidly. I really enjoy the looks of the putter too, and the headcovers are great. I haven't decided which grip I want to use yet, but I will probably experiment a little to see what works best for me.

This was an awesome prize!!! Thank you THP and SeeMore for the wonderful contest and gift!

Nice pics man, that looks like a really sweet putter. Hope you get a chance to use it on the course soon

awesome loot Looper!!

Thanks, I am pretty pumped about it. BTW, love the bag. That was very generous of Caleb.

Nice pics man, that looks like a really sweet putter. Hope you get a chance to use it on the course soon

So far I have only done carpet putting with it, but I will be traveling to California soon and will be able to play a couple rounds with it then. I am excited about it and, based on its performance on my carpet, I think it will perform well.

All are great pictures guy's and fantastic prizes. Calebt17 is simply a class act! Let's see something like that topped by any other site, not going to happen anywhere else.

Sweet pics! I'm happy for all of you.

So today I found the Cleveland wedges I won on my front porch. Very cool. Thanks again to THP and Cleveland. Kind of surprised that the Tour Groove versions were shipped by the good folks at Cleveland but maybe that is what they send by default?!? Anyway, great contest, I am still thrilled!

DSC_0067800x600.jpg

DSC_0071800x600.jpg

Awesome win there. That was one of the 19 that I really wanted

great pics petro and to everyone else who has shared! i love pics of golf stuff!

Congrats Petro. Nice pic's buddy, enjoy!

wow wow wow so cool to see it "in person" thanks fore sharing!!

I would like to amend my excitement level from Nice! to HOLY FRIGGEN $&$!!! It pays to have friends in low places. My unnamed contact at a certain unnamed golf store was more than happy to swap out my tour groove CG15's I won for the regular non conforming zip grooves! Also, while I was disappointed at first because they couldn't be spec'd to my length and lie, he said he wouldn't have been able to take them back had they been different than stock. WIN, WIN! Thanks so much THP and Cleveland! Cha Ching!

Thanks all for the pics! Congrats again!!

Thanks for sharing the holiday prize pictures. Congrats again to everyone.

Congrats to all that won. Keep the pics coming. Great to see the goods.

Had UPS show up while I was at home for lunch today handed me this.

001.jpg

Inside were these!!

005.jpg

Thank you THP!!

That's an awesome couple of prizes, cheffor. Congrats!

Had UPS show up while I was at home for lunch today handed me this.

001.jpg

Inside were these!!

005.jpg

Thank you THP!!

That's a great prize. Enjoy

Thanks folks! I'm excited, going to try to hit up a year round driving range in Bloomington in a couple of weeks to try out the octane.

Congrats again cheffor!

congrats again on the win Cheffor!

Glad to see the contest winnings keep showing up here. At least I can live vicariously... Congrats everyone!

Back