Hello from Cold Nebraska

O.A.R.

Reaction score
Handicap
Exciting to talk some golf with everybody. One quick question, how do you get your golf clubs listed at the bottom of your post.

Welcome to the site OAR. I believe it is after 10 posts you can add your signature. Great to have ya onboard :welcome:

After 10 posts you go to Forum Actions and edit profile.

Thank you very much. I thought i was losing it there for awhile.

Welcome to THP O.A.R. Glad to have another Nebraskan join the few already here.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome to THP!

Where at in Nebraska are you located?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

i am in Norfolk. How are the courses down there? We are always looking for new tournaments to go to.

i am in Norfolk. How are the courses down there? We are always looking for new tournaments to go to.

Right here close to home they are pretty so so, but York has a solid course as do the Lincoln, Omaha area. I've heard there are some nice places out your direction, but have never gone that way.

Welcome!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Welcome to Thp!

Welcome to THP. Good to have another Husker on board. These is a group of us here and last summer a few got togeather and played in Omaha.

Looking forward to spring already!

From Omaha.

:welcome: O.A.R. you have found the best golf site on the internet.

Welcome to THP!

As Duey and cgn already mentioned, there are several NE residents around the site. Enjoy!

Norfolk, NE, the childhood home of Johnny Carson! I love it, welcome to THP! I'm not too far from you, and I'll agree it's cold right now! We're going to get hammered with a wicked snowstorm this weekend, fun stuff huh?

Norfolk, NE, the childhood home of Johnny Carson! I love it, welcome to THP! I'm not too far from you, and I'll agree it's cold right now! We're going to get hammered with a wicked snowstorm this weekend, fun stuff huh?

I'd forgotten about that Bird, Johnny Carson!

Welcome. I hope you'll get to join us when we have another midwest gathering. In the meantime enjoy the friendly banter around here.

You're not making my move closer to you any better with snow comments like that P4B. Hahaha...

Wont be long now. Spring is just a few months away. Good time to practice putting (indoors)! :act-up:

===== QUOTE Dirt_Guy ====

You're not making my move closer to you any better with snow comments like that P4B. Hahaha...

===== /QUOTE ====

What? Move closer to me? What gives? How close we talking?

Your basement, you aint heard?

What? Move closer to me? What gives? How close we talking?

Ft. Dodge, IA in a month. I won't have to time our midwest outings around Wyoming trips anymore.

Welcome to THP!!

Back