TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver

Anyone know when the release date is? The R11 is February 4th.

Im not sure about the white either but it looks nice!!

I don't know but for some reason I am liking the look of this driver better than the R11. I would love to hit them both.

The white one looks huge compared to the black one to me. I like the look though....

Thats a very sharp looking driver. I too think its better looking then the R11. From what Ive seen so far at least.

Thats a very sharp looking driver. I too think its better looking then the R11. From what Ive seen so far at least.

I agree, much nicer looking to me than the R11.

Looking on the site the 3 wood and the rescue have caought my attention. I am needing both of those sticks so these are on my radar.

I just hit the Burner Superfast 3W and now this shows up! Glad I didn't buy it. Crap TayorMade I feel like I just bought the Superfast TP! Haha.

Interesting looking sticks though. Pretty mean looking. Although I think it kinda sucks that they put them up on the site long before you can buy them. Marketing to get them hyped up so people like us run to the store the day they release I guess.

One thing I do enjoy about these ghosted drivers is the DARK finished face. I really love that brushed gunmetal look.

Is this the end of days for the black driver?

Maybe they put up embargos so they are the only ones that are allowed to breakem??

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Have to say, I am not really crazy about the white on any of the drivers. Seems like more of a fad to me.

Wil be fun to try it! Didn't care much for the original Superfast, especially not with the 3258937" shaft.

this isn't the first time a soon to be released item popped up on TM's website. the forged irons did the same thing and we were told it was an accident. if this wasn't suppose to go up yet then TM needs to can whoever is in charge of that sector.

i keep thinking, if the burner 2.0 irons are that much better than the 09 burners, how much better can the superfast 2.0 be than the superfast?

I actually like the looks of this one better than the R11.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I agree Hawk. I think this driver just looks bada$$. And how sick will the 3W be??

I have not seen it in person but on the web site the 3 wood looks even better!

I have not seen it in person but on the web site the 3 wood looks even better!

Agreed. Looks hawt for sure. Wonder what the release date is for the 2.0 stuff?

I love the look of it.

Is this going to come out in black?

I love the look of it.

Is this going to come out in black?

Thats a good question. Same question was pondered about the R11 driver too. Would make sense to have both for those that arent feeling the white.

Looking on their website i am not seeing a 2.0 or the R11 in black, but I could be missing something.

I am really digging this driver head! It is so smooth and fast looking. I can't wait to see one in person at the demo day in May.

love the look of this driver, better than the R11 IMO. This I would game in a heartbeat. It was a little weird watching Camillo in the commercial they had there on the site hitting the TM driver. Ole Grey must have had to sit down and take his balls out of his pocket after seeing that.

One thing I do enjoy about these ghosted drivers is the DARK finished face. I really love that brushed gunmetal look.
agreed. great looking contrast

Is this the end of days for the black driver?
doubt it. I don't see the black driver going the way of the white tennis ball

this isn't the first time a soon to be released item popped up on TM's website. the forged irons did the same thing and we were told it was an accident. if this wasn't suppose to go up yet then TM needs to can whoever is in charge of that sector.

i keep thinking, if the burner 2.0 irons are that much better than the 09 burners, how much better can the superfast 2.0 be than the superfast?
Apple kinda does the same type of marketing except it's not always on their site. release a pic or two to generate some intitial buzz, kill the buzz, and then start up the hype machine again when the release date is on the horizon

I agree Hawk. I think this driver just looks bada$$. And how sick will the 3W be??
agreed. just like a mini-driver. TM mini-me

Back