Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I can't wait for this iBar! It sounds like a great oasis with many kinds of sweet necter in it.

No doubt the iBar is a cool watering hole :drinks:! I can tell you also there is no better place to meet some of the best comedians on the planet. Some of these THP'ers bring some serious fun to the plate :clown:

Since Patty mentioned the high handicapper issue I will again state that I for one am going down to Florida to have fun and meet old friends and new people. I dont give a hoot what I score on the rounds i am just gonna relax and play golf. If you fit in that category, feel free to hang out with the Rhino cause we will have a good time.

Truer words were never spoken my friend!! I have to admit that I played of the worst golf in the history of the world while at the last Outing but I still had an awesome time. I went to have a great time and I did times infinity. And that is why I'll be there in May and every other chance I get from now on. THP = great friends and great times!!

Not sure if the count is still right, but myself and Mrs. AHA = 24 and 25.

I'll be nervous as a pop on prom night myself, until I find this iBar everyone speaks of. As anyone at the mini outing aka putter round-up can attest I was a deer in headlights when I walked in THP HQ, actually I was about ready to jump in one of JB's staff bags and hide. The big mountain man broke my shell pretty quick and it was all downhill from there.

Golf, bringing total strangers together since whenever. Is there a better game?

I get my posting on the run

are you talking about me? lol

we all go for our own reasons, whether it to care about our scores or whether one wants to break 80/90/100, whatever. i'm definitely taking JB down this time, that's for sure. other than that, i'll be chillaxin' w/some old friends and making some new ones.

Truer words were never spoken my friend!! I have to admit that I played of the worst golf in the history of the world while at the last Outing but I still had an awesome time. I went to have a great time and I did times infinity. And that is why I'll be there in May and every other chance I get from now on. THP = great friends and great times!!

I played two rounds with you there and I enjoyed each of them, especially Danilo, you and I going through the bear trap.

we all go for our own reasons, whether it to care about our scores or whether one wants to break 80/90/100, whatever. i'm definitely taking JB down this time, that's for sure. other than that, i'll be chillaxin' w/some old friends and making some new ones.

As long as you don't post a 12 this time I think you might stand a chance. By the way TC where did you mess up that caused that all too famous round? Hit in water? Bad shots? I dont think I ever heard what caused the 12

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself at this point. We heard it before the outing. Result? JB Wins! Then we heard it before the get together. Result? JB Wins! Now we are going to hear it before this one too? At this point, I think I should lay down and let you win. You never want to see a grown man cry. Or maybe its you never want to see a grown man naked. Either way, I dont want to see it...hehe.

As long as you don't post a 12 this time I think you might stand a chance. By the way TC where did you mess up that caused that all too famous round? Hit in water? Bad shots? I dont think I ever heard what caused the 12

tee'd off, out of bounds, tee'd off again for my 3rd. went for it in two and put it in the drink, drop 5 hitting 6, came up short, hit 7 into the bunker behind the green (next to JB's ball), left 8 in the bunker, hit 9 out and back over the green, chipped 10 on the green and 2 putted for a 12.

it was phenomenal.

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself at this point. We heard it before the outing. Result? JB Wins! Then we heard it before the get together. Result? JB Wins! Now we are going to hear it before this one too? At this point, I think I should lay down and let you win. You never want to see a grown man cry. Or maybe its you never want to see a grown man naked. Either way, I dont want to see it...hehe.

well, i don't mind losing to you man, you're a good golfer and you possess a short game that may be one of the best i've seen. it's all in good fun. i don't mind talking smack and i certainly don't mind getting crap when i get beat.

tee'd off, out of bounds, tee'd off again for my 3rd. went for it in two and put it in the drink, drop 5 hitting 6, came up short, hit 7 into the bunker behind the green (next to JB's ball), left 8 in the bunker, hit 9 out and back over the green, chipped 10 on the green and 2 putted for a 12.

it was phenomenal.

well, i don't mind losing to you man, you're a good golfer and you possess a short game that may be one of the best i've seen. it's all in good fun. i don't mind talking smack and i certainly don't mind getting crap when i get beat.

Me neither of course. Its all in fun.

:surrender::popcorn:

I played two rounds with you there and I enjoyed each of them, especially Danilo, you and I going through the bear trap.

Those were some awesome rounds! I too had a blast playing with you guys! The Bear Trap was brutal, but fun!

I posted this in the outing dinner thread as well but I just sent an email to Renee asking for an updated list of everyone she has received a CCA form from. As soon as I get that list I will let you know and if you want to know if you are on there then you can PM me. So, I don't have anything yet but I will let you know once I do.

For anybody who is intimidated by this leviathan thread, don't worry about it. I went to the first one not knowing a soul and came away with new great friends. I can be a little muted around new people, but I was made to feel right at home by my new friends. All you have to do is buy a THP hat and chill at the far end of the iBar and you will find your new family. Fellow THP'ers will come up and introduce themselves and you immediately have good conversation. It is fun seeing what everybody looks like in person.

JB does have a killer short game. He always takes my money (or snacks) when we play together. At least I can make a 5 foot birdie putt though.

JB does have a killer short game. He always takes my money (or snacks) when we play together. At least I can make a 5 foot birdie putt though.

It was 3 feet and one of the worst putts I have ever seen. Man I kicked myself over that all day.

OK everyone I just got the list from the hotel so if you would like confirmation that your forms were received shoot me a PM and I will let you know. Thanks!!

Just sent in my form via email for myself and Thain. Were in baby!

On the official list.....May can't come fast enough now

That is awesome!!

Who has two thumbs and is excited for the outing?

this-guy.jpg

This guy. (not me but you get the picture)

Question for everyone:

Would you like me to post the confirmed list that I have so far? I was going to do it earlier but I don't want to put people's names if for some reason they are uncomfortable with that. I will of course only use your forum name not your real name but still I didn't want to invade anyones privacy by putting everyone's name down. If I get a majority yes on this I will go ahead and post the list of people currently confirmed this way you know you are all set. Thanks!

Awesome news Coolbreeze and Thainer!

Question for everyone:

Would you like me to post the confirmed list that I have so far? I was going to do it earlier but I don't want to put people's names if for some reason they are uncomfortable with that. I will of course only use your forum name not your real name but still I didn't want to invade anyones privacy by putting everyone's name down. If I get a majority yes on this I will go ahead and post the list of people currently confirmed this way you know you are all set. Thanks!

You are welcome to post as far as I'm concerned. I recieved confirmation via email from Renee already, but I have no problem if you post the list.

Question for everyone:

I say post it. then I can google Ryan Hawk.

Back