Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Wow this has filled fast in the last two days! Great to have CL on board,look forward to meeting you.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Are we going to see the new additions on the list GG??

Sure:

AHA + Mrs. AHA
SW FLA + dmb012
White Rhino
CG13 + CG13 Girlfriend
TC + Uncle Daddy
Yoccos + One-T
MaryC
Cheffor+ Mrs. Cheffor
Ddec0418 + nerfny
Pirate95
RxGus + SethO
Hanks + OEMKevin
Hawk + Mrs. Hawk
Puttin4Bird + P4B Dad
9-ironman - Adams Girl
Captain Golf
Ole Gray + KellyBo
Spank818 + 1*
SeeMoreGuy
Golf4Life + Mrs. Golf4life
ClamFist + pandute
Fildini + jtsholtod
SprayTech + 1
pattyblind9golf + Mr. Pattyblind9golf
coolbreeze + thainer
Rbelbin + Flashy
TrueTemper + Dad
Chunkylover77 + 1*
JB + GG

PR Guy & JDMcdooley are maybe's now so I have removed them from the permanent list and JB and I don't count toward the 50.

Sure:

AHA + 1
SW FLA + dmb012
White Rhino
CG13 + 1
TC + Uncle Daddy
Yoccos + One-T
MaryC
Cheffor+1
Ddec0418 + nerfny
Pirate95
RxGus + SethO
Hanks + OEMKevin
Hawk + 1
Puttin4Bird + P4B Dad
9-ironman - Adams Girl
Captain Golf
Ole Gray + KellyBo
Spank818 + 1*
SeeMoreGuy
Golf4Life + 1* (they have you down as just 1 so I need to contact them about that)
ClamFist + pandute
Fildini + jtsholtod
SprayTech + 1
pattyblind9golf + 1*
coolbreeze + thainer
Rbelbin + Flashy
TrueTemper + 1*
Chunkylover77 + *1
JB + GG

PR Guy & JDMcdooley are maybe's now so I have removed them from the permanent list and JB and I don't count toward the 50.

Thanks GG!! Glad to see TrueTemper on board too! Another Canuck!

Dang, there are a bunch of first timers coming down. Stoked for all of you!

As awesome as I think this event is going to be, it's official I'm not going to be able to attend. It comes down to really two things. My wife and I just purchased a new bed which was needed as ours was older. And, I'm trying to save up money to join a club or public course and I have to choose between playing golf during the year and going to the outing.

So you guys have a blast and much credit to JB and GG for putting on a great event!

Well I guess it's official since I made the list. You guys have no idea how pumped I am. Well actually you probably do

Well I guess it's official since I made the list. You guys have no idea how pumped I am. Well actually you probably do

sure do, can't wait to hang out with you for a few days in May. I also see Flashy is on the list now so I know Nerfny will be happy.

As awesome as I think this event is going to be, it's official I'm not going to be able to attend. It comes down to really two things. My wife and I just purchased a new bed which was needed as ours was older. And, I'm trying to save up money to join a club or public course and I have to choose between playing golf during the year and going to the outing.

So you guys have a blast and much credit to JB and GG for putting on a great event!

That is very understandable. Hate to miss you though.

I can't wait to see everyone and put faces and voices to names. I also am anxious to see if I'm the shortest one here lol.

I can't wait to see everyone and put faces and voices to names. I also am anxious to see if I'm the shortest one here lol.

Nah, I think Seth and I got you beat. :D

CL,
What are your travel plans? Do you arrive Thursday for our little meet and greet?

CL,
What are your travel plans? Do you arrive Thursday for our little meet and greet?

JB quite honestly I just got the go ahead about 2 hours ago so have not really discussed how we will be getting down there. Don't know if the wife is going to come down with the kids to visit her mom. I'm thinking we will be driving down on Thursday which depending on what time we leave and what time the meet and greet is makes it a slight possibility. I honestly have not read too much into this thread as I wanted to not get my hopes up. Guess I got some reading to do.

Edit: And thanks everybody. I can't wait to meet everyone.

CL, if you have questions feel free to post them or PM if that's easier.

CL, if you have questions feel free to post them or PM if that's easier.

Absolutely! We're all hear to help!

CL,

There's a meet and greet? When and where or are Canadians not invited?

There's a meet and greet? When and where or are Canadians not invited?

Its not an official part of the outing, but we all meet at i-Bar Thursday night (for those that are there) for dinner and drinks.

Its not an official part of the outing, but we all meet at i-Bar Thursday night (for those that are there) for dinner and drinks.

And grilled cheese with bacon.

Thanks JB I will be flying in around 5:40pm your time on thursday and hope to meet all then. I will have to get a good nights sleep though as I think the time change might mess with me the next morning.

Thanks JB I will be flying in around 5:40pm your time on thursday and hope to meet all then. I will have to get a good nights sleep though as I think the time change might mess with me the next morning.

Time difference isn't too bad. 2 hours for me 3 for you. You should be ok I would think. We were last time. Long day of travel always equals a good nice sleep, especially on those super awesome beds PGA National has!!

Back