Who is the Best "All Around" Equipment Company?

I think that Callaway' woods are overrated.

Bridgestone makes some outstanding stuff. Their drivers thru wedges and balls are all fantastic.

Adams is very well balanced. Their drivers are great. Hybrids are a no brainer. There irons are often overlooked. Their wedges are quite functional. And now that they own Yes! putters, they have a putter line to be proud of.

If I could only have one company for all of my golf items it would be Bridgestone. Of course I would have to putt with a hybrid or blade a SW, but the way the putting has been lately, no great loss. :D

I am going to have to go with TM.

They make great everyone for beginners through ultra low HI players. They also have a great ball in the Penta.

I really like their putters personally. I have had a couple Kia Ma putters and my current gamer is a TM.

I think their shortcoming is their wedges, but they are passable. Makes me wonder if they have anything coming down the pipes wedge wise.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I think if I had to choose all equipment from one company it'd be TM. They have top notch stuff from one end of their equipment spectrum to the other.

If you are looking at all equipment (driver to ball), I'd say TM, Nike, and Callaway are definitely near the top. Cleveland/Srixon too if you count them together. And that's really the beauty of it all. There are a lot of great choices out there for the consumer. It's a great time to be a golfer that's for sure.

I'm sure many will disagree, but my favorite company is Adams. I love the hotness off of the hybrids and driver, I haven't tried any irons though so I can't say for sure.

Their irons are very nice. They have as many options (if not more than anybody else) for golfers of every ability. They have blades, cavities, game improvements, hybrid-iron blended sets, super game improvements, and full hybrid sets. And a really nice line for women.

My choice hands down is Taylor Made. Excellent clubs, golf balls and accessories.

I don't think I could pick just one company. TM comes the closest but I don't love any of their iron sets. Plus I like Adidas a lot as well.

Titleist-symbolexcellence.jpg

For me right now I would have to say Cleveland/Srixon/Never Compromise. Cleveland makes great clubs, the best wedges (IMO), you have heard of the myth and legend that is the Mashie, I am a big fan of the Srixon balls, both Srixon and Cleveland have super solid drivers (I can't wait to try the Z-Star) and to top it off the Never Compromise Gambler series putters have my heart!

In very close second for me is TM. They make top of the line drivers, their hybrids are solid, the 2.0s may end up being my next irons (or the Cleveland CG16s), the Penta is a sweet ball, their putter lineup is robust, their wedges are less awesome than Clevelands but still good.

Depending on how things go at the Demo day I could see my bag featuring many of these companies offerings.

I Tapped, I Talked

I would say TaylorMade and then leaning toward Cleveland second.

I'd have to pick Nike (big surprise) with TM a close second. I love everything Nike with the exception of their drivers/fairways. The dymo works nice for me but I know it isnt the club that suits me best. The nike VR Pro line is definitely one of the best out there IMO and the method putters are awesome. TM has a very solid line-up, with the exception of their irons and wedges. The r9 irons didnt do it for me but the new forged line should definitely be better.

Where Nike takes the edge for me is in their apparel and footwear. Adidas never fit me well.

My favorite is Taylormade.

The xFT wedges are beautiful and wedge shootout winners right?
The Drivers? Do I need to go there?
The penta balls.
The R9 irons were a pretty big hit.
The woods are nice.
Love my vicino spider putter.

I must say, a close, very close second is Cleveland.

Mashie. CG15 wedges. Srixon Yellow Z-stars. Beautiful irons. Miyazaki shafts. Never Compromise putters.

Cleveland!

I want to pick Cleveland, but Taylormade has the Ghost.

There is no right answer. It's all about personal preference.
^ This. ^

My personal preference is Ping, but I freely admit I'm prejudiced (as a look at my sig will tell). TaylorMade is a close second IMO.

For my playing, Titleist, Callaway or TM. Pretty sure I could go all-out on their gear and it wouldn't differ much between brands.

Their irons are very nice. They have as many options (if not more than anybody else) for golfers of every ability. They have blades, cavities, game improvements, hybrid-iron blended sets, super game improvements, and full hybrid sets. And a really nice line for women.

I have to completely disagree with this statement. Personally, I feel as though Adams drops the ball in the iron department. Yes, the release tons of stuff but they don't have as many options. Tell me what their GI, cavity back offering was in 2010. You can't, b/c they don't have one. They make awesome hybrids and their irons are looking better and better. However, what iron set do they have that falls in between the V3 Hybrid/Iron set and the CB2's? I wish they would make the V3's in an iron only set and a hybrid/iron set. I like the direction that Adams is going with their styling and aesthetics but they do have gaps in their offerings.

There is no right answer. It's all about personal preference.

I have to agree...lots of good equipment out there. It just comes down to a person's personal preference. For me its Cleveland/Srixon.

For my playing, Titleist, Callaway or TM. Pretty sure I could go all-out on their gear and it wouldn't differ much between brands.

Jeez what are you thinking... don't say Titleist around here, their EQ is obviously crap and it's just their marketing campaign that makes them relevant at all...:dohanim:

Jeez what are you thinking... don't say Titleist around here, their EQ is obviously crap and it's just their marketing campaign that makes them relevant at all...:dohanim:

What? Where did ANYBODY say that? I know I never did. I believe they make very good equipment and like a few other companies use marketing extremely well.

You seem to have so many issues with so many of the wonderful members here. I suggest you either move past those or move on.

hahaha, settle down, drink your coffee. I use to be a pretty hardcore Titleist guy, but just moved on to things that worked better for me. It just doesn't give me the optimal #'s that I'm looking for. It also doesn't help that they don't participate in demo days and things like that, especially when most every other OEM does. It's easy not to like them for that reason, but you probably won't attend a demo day so you won't really know what I'm talking about.

What? Where did ANYBODY say that? I know I never did. I believe they make very good equipment and like a few other companies use marketing extremely well.

You seem to have so many issues with so many of the wonderful members here. I suggest you either move past those or move on.

Relax, it was reference to post # 35...

Back