Never Compromise Dinero Putter

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This putter is still under embargo but we got permission to give a sneak peek to the members here at THP. This beauty is for Vijay Singh.

1164761773_qUTWm-L-1.jpg

1164761830_ZPmMY-L-1.jpg

1164761834_tks6i-L-1.jpg

I know what Scotty's Valentines day putter is gonna look like.

Pretty cool how they are using the symbols lately. Interesting. I like how it has softer lines than the gambler (or so it appears)

Gorgeous! The question is does it get a standard, belly, or full length shaft in it?

curious how soft that insert is.

I like this one. It would look better without the VIJAY on it. I would replace that with clam. lol

For those coming to the THP Outing in May....THESE WILL BE THERE!

looks alright. Maybe it's the pics:confused2:

That's freaking awesome that we will get the chance to demo these.

Are these going to be more, less or the same price as the Gamblers? Or is that info not released yet?

Are these going to be more, less or the same price as the Gamblers? Or is that info not released yet?

They do not come out at the same time, so we will have more info when we are allowed to release that.

That is a sweet putter...now if Vijay could only putt.

For those coming to the THP Outing in May....THESE WILL BE THERE!

Come on! I guess I will just have to wait like all the other little people.

Oooooooohhhh boy. love it. Very nice looking putter. Copper insert?

Looks nice. The insert looks like the Cleveland BRZ insert.

I know what Scotty's Valentines day putter is gonna look like.

Pretty cool how they are using the symbols lately. Interesting. I like how it has softer lines than the gambler (or so it appears)

I would agree with you after to Holiday putter being way too close but Cameron has used the $ stamp for many years already. But with it being called Gambler Series I get the $ sign stamp for sure.

This is the dinero series.
I would agree with you after to Holiday putter being way too close but Cameron has used the $ stamp for many years already. But with it being called Gambler Series I get the $ sign stamp for sure.

And scotty's putters will now feature Yen, GBP, and the Euro

Well Cameron first used the $ stamp this time! :D

Looks like a copper insert and very soft. It looks like a little heavier with te inside square, but rounded outside radius. I can't wait to hear more. A some what high toe, is this face balanced?

Sweet looking flat stick, and love the name!!!! NC is really going all in with their putters this year. Can't wait to roll this soon

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Back