Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Micheel rocking the Backstryke Blade! My man.

Looks like we are in this together Smallville...

a miraculous rebound today, from the depths of 63rd back up to 8th!

Several posts ago TC and I were talking about how crappy our teams were. Im bottom 2, hes top10.

facepalm.jpg

Back down to #18 but how long will that last :banghead:

Young guns are bringing it this week, looking forward to the round tomorrow with no amateurs and hopefully wayyyyyyyyyyyy less Jim Gray interviews. That guy drives me crazy!

Well Vegas didn't lay down today like I'd hoped! Watch and see how many people take him his next tournament!

Missed the whole day due to work, but I see I moved up to 12th. I'll enjoy it while I can!

Thank goodness this is a marathon and not a sprint.

This just in...My TEAM STINKS THIS WEEK!

Thank goodness this is a marathon and not a sprint.

This just in...My TEAM STINKS THIS WEEK!

Maybe you can do what that Rosie Ruiz did years ago and sneak into the race at the end and win the race! hahaha

Well, I've only got 6 guys left after the cut so I'm not expecting anything great. A top 35 finish and I'll be happy. I'm really surprised that Bubba missed the cut.

Well, I've only got 6 guys left after the cut so I'm not expecting anything great. A top 35 finish and I'll be happy. I'm really surprised that Bubba missed the cut.

Me too, just did not get it done today. I have to thank Kevin Na for even kicking me with a chance at top 100. Overton left a little to be desired today.

Me too, just did not get it done today. I have to thank Kevin Na for even kicking me with a chance at top 100. Overton left a little to be desired today.

yeah, shocked he shot a round of E when everyone seemed to be lighting it up.

It's easy to just remember that this segment is long and we'll have clear up to and including the U.S. Open to jockey for spots, but jeez a really bad first few weeks will sure make it hard to make up ground. My team bounced back decent today but only have 7 guys who made the cut and of them I have some serious leader board climbing to do!

Fun fact: 5 people out of 110 playing this week picked Jhonnatan Vegas. Those 5 are the top 5 right now :D

This is why I am 8th

After a really good 1st week (8th) I decided to do a little "research" on my picks this week so as to stay strong. I am now about 6 spots from the bottom so I think I will just pick next week on the gut feeling again. I only have 4 players left in the hunt tomorrow so not much chance to move for this tourney. :beat-up:

After a really good 1st week (8th) I decided to do a little "research" on my picks this week so as to stay strong. I am now about 6 spots from the bottom so I think I will just pick next week on the gut feeling again. I only have 4 players left in the hunt tomorrow so not much chance to move for this tourney. :beat-up:

I am hanging in at 18 & KellyBo is at position 20 so it is a tight race for us!

I am hanging in at 18 & KellyBo is at position 20 so it is a tight race for us!

Wow! Tomorrow is for bragging rights in Gray Georgia. Gonna be fun watching the final round and seeing who comes out on top. :blob:

Team OG and Team TC, ready to battle it out today!!! I am completely pulling for Martin Laird today! C'mon Marty!!!

1 DNS, 1 WD, 4 MC.

I only have 4 people still playing... but I am at 29?
How are there 80 people worse than me?

1 DNS, 1 WD, 4 MC.

I only have 4 people still playing... but I am at 29?
How are there 80 people worse than me?

You have FRO power my man! It's all about getting a guy who's in first or second, that's all that really matters.

Team OG and Team TC, ready to battle it out today!!! I am completely pulling for Martin Laird today! C'mon Marty!!!

And with half the team either a wuss (Barnes) or just suck (Bubba) and still in contention. Its fantasy golf, it doesnt make sense, but who cares if you got top ten guys youre in the lead.

Fun fact: 5 people out of 110 playing this week picked Jhonnatan Vegas. Those 5 are the top 5 right now :D

This is why I am 8th

Today is the day he needs to shoot a round of even par since he didn't oblige yesterday.

Jeff Overton is playing more like One-T today! What's his dealio? He shoots E yesterday when -3 was the average score and today he's already 2 over on his round. Way to drop the ball buddy!

Back