THP Dinner - PGA Merchandise Show

Nice work SethO. You have great talent, at least with art.

Hmmm, Hanks and I will be busy putting out the vibe!
AustinDumbJC.jpg

Omg that is classic! I see where Ricky Fowler got his inspiration from.....

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Those are great Setho! Iknow who I'm hiring to be art director when I get around to writing my cookbook.

Thanks guys! I really love all the... love! I am much better at artsy stuff than I am at golf. This is funny because much more of my time is dedicated to golf.

Thanks guys! I really love all the... love! I am much better at artsy stuff than I am at golf. This is funny because much more of my time is dedicated to golf.
LOL! I'm laughing with you, not at you. :)

Well at least you've got one thing going for you then! Good work.

Nice invite for what will undoubtedly be a great time!

Great Job SethO!

Cool and Classy just like THP and Seth

Nice skills. Girls like guys who have skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. - Napoleon...... Dynamite

Thanks all! You guys know how to make a fella feel good.

Great Job SethO!

Cool and Classy just like THP and Seth

Thanks SMG! How about this bitter weather eh? I thought Ga was supposed to be warmer. I also realized that I have a friend that works at Athens CC. Maybe we should get a round there when it warms up.

Nice skills. Girls like guys who have skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. - Napoleon...... Dynamite

Very nice Dr. Teeth!

Nice work, SethO. Too cool for school.

I wasn't sure where to put this so I am putting it here. Two of the three THP staffers are going to be at THP HQ tomorrow so I decided to make them a sweet treat. :smile:

1165889554_LLiGe-L.jpg

Saw some pics of the party/dinner/festivities on Twitter last night. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

hmmm, I cant get on Twitter here at work, I hope to see some of these pics on the forum.

Back