THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email talking about this tread while I was otherwise predisposed.
I come back to total MADNESS!!!

I am utterly speechless. I pulled out a thesaurus to come up with the right word...

"thunderstruck, flabbergasted, astonished, astounded, amazed, dumbstruck, wordless, gobsmacked"
"wonder, admiration, respect, amazement, surprise, wonderment, astonishment, reverence, esteem, veneration"

I think I am going to go with flabbergasted. I am utterly Flabbergasted.
Thank you GG, JB, and TC for everything that you are doing.

This is the last time I ignore an email about this thread until later.
"HOLD the wedding Preacher, I NEED to get this!"

Wow just got home and read the updated first post, this is the coolest thing ever. I'm too tired to truly post my thoughts but THP is unbelievable.

Can those chosen pick up side deals for sponsorship? I'm thinking Grecian Formula could do a before/after for the weekend and advertise me.

That's funny right there!

Wow! I have been catching up on this and the lucky 16 will be so... Uh lucky! This is awesome. I can't wait to hear more about all this.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Can those chosen pick up side deals for sponsorship? I'm thinking Grecian Formula could do a before/after for the weekend and advertise me.
I would also accept sponsorship from Tanqueray, Crown Royal, or any number of quality microbew companies.

I would also accept sponsorship from Tanqueray, Crown Royal, or any number of quality microbew companies.

LOL I am a Guinness guy so I guess I would be playing for Team Euro

That's funny right there!

WR is going with Depends and I've been thinking about ol Gray... does Quacker Oats have grits?

edit: J/K guy's!

Lol. Yeah. I even was alert enough to let the ambulance by haha.

Millions of thoughts running through my head!

Glad you made it , did not want you getting in an accident thinking about this as you were driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is amazing, I don't evenknow what to say really, other than I pray I can be a part of this somehow!

this sounds absolutely incredible. THP has outdone itself!

Man, I am now dreaming of a sponsored 14 club bag. I am going to get myself in major trouble at work tomorrow!

Man, I am now dreaming of a sponsored 14 club bag. I am going to get myself in major trouble at work tomorrow!

I think it's a pretty safe bet that my productivity will be a bit lower for the next few days.... I can't wait to see more!!

I think it's a pretty safe bet that my productivity will be a bit lower for the next few days.... I can't wait to see more!!

I have 2 lectures tomorrow- I can see myself now

"And if we notice the hydroxyl group on the betalactamase inhibitor. When exposed to betalactamase it binds irreversibly to the taylormade R11 effectively changing face angle without effecting playable loft"

"And if we notice the hydroxyl group on the betalactamase inhibitor. When exposed to betalactamase it binds irreversibly to the taylormade R11 effectively changing face angle without effecting playable loft"

I'd sit in on that! No doubt about it!

i cant even fathom the possiblities. I just got home from work - and im still floored.

lol - if i were in attendance id nod in approval doc.

I just now was able to pull myself off the floor. RxGus went with flabbergasted and I will go with GOBSMACKED!

What an event! You are going to make a lot of people a lot less productive this next week!
I Tapped, I Talked

This is THP greatness.

I still can't beleive this.. like all I think about is actually being a player I'm almost like scared if I can't get in on it. I NEED TO!!!!!!

THP isn't done yet.... thats the scary part

Ya I don't know how they are going to make it better but when and however they do it, I'm not sure I will be able to take it.

Apologies for the skimming, I just got home from a company drinking event... but do the participants get to keep said clubs!?

THP never ceases to amaze!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back