TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Review Thread

Thinking these are going to be the most popular irons for team TM in the Morgan Cup

Did I say how freaking excited I am to hit these? I keep going in the basement and picking them up, waggling, and slow-motion swinging them. The soles are much thinner than anything I've played in a long time. I think they will match nicely with my new-ish swing.

Calloway brothers with one-t's new irons...

[video=youtube;6a-4pCgWLpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-4pCgWLpY&feature=BF&list=ULE4993Dh-2tE&index=2[/video]

Wow , the guy in the background is amazing. You guys live in GA?

Wow , the guy in the background is amazing. You guys live in GA?

Nah man, just travelling through on the way to Florida.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I can honestly say that I am thrilled to be getting whatever I get. The CB's are absolutely beautiful in person. Forged forgiveness? Is there any better combination?

Agree Seth. There really isn't a better combination.(just my opinion of course).

When will these hit the stores?

Nice videos Callaway brothers! Have fun in FL!

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Those are awesome. Do you guys normally hit balls in the desert?

The videos are hilarious! One-T, I'm so sorry you ever went to Hyman's in Charleston. ;-) Anyways, more info on how the clubs feel!

Great job on the videos guys. It looks like those irons are going to fit you like a glove One-T. Did you request standard setup or 2 degrees up with 0.25 longer?

lol those videos are hilarious. One-T needs him a hat!

Those are awesome. Do you guys normally hit balls in the desert?

Worst range ever chunky! But the CB's handled the conditions wonderfully.

One-T,

Did you catch any fat? How was the turf interaction/divot?

One-T,

Did you catch any fat? How was the turf interaction/divot?

Gus, I'll answer for him as he's sitting next to me. One-t's response:

No fat shots and giving you the truth is tough b/c this range had little to no grass and was laiden with sand. That being said, I tried to focus on ball 1st contact and saw some sweet ball flights and heard an awesome sound at impact which you can hear in the videos.

Gus, I'll answer for him as he's sitting next to me. One-t's response:

No fat shots and giving you the truth is tough b/c this range had little to no grass and was laiden with sand. That being said, I tried to focus on ball 1st contact and saw some sweet ball flights and heard an awesome sound at impact which you can hear in the videos.

No doubt on the sound!
I am just as impressed with the ball flight. Looked penetrating and was still rising well into the shot.

lol those videos are hilarious. One-T needs him a hat!

and a dri fit shirt haha Great stuff guys. From the video it appears those irons have a great sound to them

and a dri fit shirt haha Great stuff guys. From the video it appears those irons have a great sound to them

Dri fit shirt and matching hat for the next video please. Yeah those things sound like they look- SWEET!

The sound was very unique to me as well.

I'm telling you guys, I want these BADLY!

And thats not good. For some reason it makes me want them too but in right handed.

agreed, part of me is hoping that these are the ones that show up. I'm really impressed with the pictures that I've seen so far.

agreed, part of me is hoping that these are the ones that show up. I'm really impressed with the pictures that I've seen so far.

I'm telling you, pictures do them NO justice. You'll be very, very impressed (assuming they're what you get)

Back