The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keeps getting better and better. Dinner too? I like that.

Like the logo, very nice.

Can we send emails for other THP members?

(It's an awesome deal and very tempting, but I just cann't afford it this year)

Like the logo, very nice.

Can we send emails for other THP members?

(It's an awesome deal and very tempting, but I just cann't afford it this year)

I dont really know what you mean. If you mean send in a bunch of emails for other people, the answer would be no. If you mean send in an email for one person because they wont be around, I dont see a problem with that. However if they are planning on sending in their email as well, the answer would again be no.

I dont really know what you mean. If you mean send in a bunch of emails for other people, the answer would be no. If you mean send in an email for one person because they wont be around, I dont see a problem with that. However if they are planning on sending in their email as well, the answer would again be no.

Was just thinking one email but they'll probably email so I won't have to worry about it. Thanks for the quick response.

Skim Alert:
JB how are the outfits going to be coordinated? Are they just going to be the same colors for each team?

I have a sneaking suspicion that if I manage to make it in, somehow there will be Pink involved........

Really digging the logo. Good work!

Nice logo... First class

Sorry if I missed this, but will we receive details on what information will be required (if any) in our email to GG on March 15 or will it be as simple as sending her an email saying that you would like to participate once the "Sign Up Is Open" post has been posted? I guess I'm curious if there will be specific information in the "Sign Up Is Open" post or if this is simply the green light to send GG an email?

Sorry if I missed this, but will we receive details on what information will be required (if any) in our email to GG on March 15 or will it be as simple as sending her an email saying that you would like to participate once the "Sign Up Is Open" post has been posted? I guess I'm curious if there will be specific information in the "Sign Up Is Open" post or if this is simply the green light to send GG an email?

Yes, that will all be available in the post. That way people will have to click the thread and read it.

Yes, that will all be available in the post. That way people will have to click the thread and read it.

I read really, really fast. Almost as fast as I run.

Or eat.

Kevin

Thanks JB! Now I know it will be a speed refreshing, speed clicking, speed reading and speed email sending contest on the 15th!

I'm hating Berry Blab, I can't see the new logo. I'll have to take everyone's word for how nice it is.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

That's very good. That prevents everyone from just sitting there waiting to hit "SEND".

Guess I am going to have to sneak home from work the afternoon of the 15th!

Guess I am going to have to sneak home from work the afternoon of the 15th!

I put my leave chit on my supervisors desk this afternoon for the day off. We'll see what happens.

I love the logo. Very nice work.

Thanks JB! Now I know it will be a speed refreshing, speed clicking, speed reading and speed email sending contest on the 15th!

LOL this is going to be CRRRAAAAZY.

That logo is amazing - you'll never cease to amaze!

That logo is awesome! I love how you incorporated the "!"

I still can't believe this all came together like it did. To really sit back and think about it, we have the sponsors, we have the venue, we have the captains, all that's lacking are the players. How exciting.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Love that logo - looks great :smile: This is going to be an amazing event.

It's hard to believe how far the site has come when I look back to when I originally joined and there were only about 150 members (maybe a couple dozen were really active?) yacking on a forum about golf. I never would have imagined how much the site would grow in such a short time.

Logo is very nice....Simplicity at its finest.....
Sometimes going back to the grayscale is just as much an impact as having the bright colors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back