The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be worried after your last time flying with your clubs too due! Just think you'd get to fly in to Orlando again. Everyone is going to be on pins and needles come the morning of March 15th. I have a feeling by 3 o'clock its going to be interesting to see who is in. Then we have to wait to find out who is on which team and which company they are signing with. I have decided I'm going to try and really save money just in case my email gets in fast enough. That way I can submit payment promptly and sit back and relax.

Everyone has one hour from the time GG calls you to submit payment I believe.

We nicknamed that deer TC's little Canadian buddy.

thats why he had ranch packets in his pocket!!

Everyone has one hour from the time GG calls you to submit payment I believe.

you are right. I want to make sure I have the money on hand so I can submit as fast as possible.

you are right. I want to make sure I have the money on hand so I can submit as fast as possible.

No kidding, if lucky enough to get the email in soon enough you don't want to miss on the payment.

No kidding, if lucky enough to get the email in soon enough you don't want to miss on the payment.

I will have my credit card and signed permission slip in hand if chosen haha

Is that permission slip from your lady saying you can go??? I know I got mine!

This will be one of the best payment request EVER!

Ohhhh yeah my debit card can't wait for the 15th.

Is that permission slip from your lady saying you can go??? I know I got mine!

sure is, perhaps the credit card may be from her too:alien:

I am going to say this will be the best $400 ever spent by me if I manage to get in.
GG is going to have 480 emails in a matter of 30 seconds.

I am going to say this will be the best $400 ever spent by me if I manage to get in.
GG is going to have 480 emails in a matter of 30 seconds.

I'm interested in how many people actually send in their e-mail.

I'm interested in how many people actually send in their e-mail.

I would say most will send in their emails, how could you not? The only way I don't see it happening is if you didn't have the money or something else came up on that date.

Shoot, just remembered I don't have my credit card anymore.. Guess I'll have to use my parents and pay them back if I get in.

To make things as easy as possible we are having everyone pay via PayPal. Of course if you don't have a PayPal account you can still use a credit card to pay via PayPal.

To make things as easy as possible we are having everyone pay via PayPal. Of course if you don't have a PayPal account you can still use a credit card to pay via PayPal.

I'm verified and ready to go. Haha

Hmm.. I don't think I'll even need the actual card then if I can find my number somewhere.

I was pale provided today and it was phenomenal.

fwiw, the wind was brutal today, and I played quite well. Bring on biggsy, bring on Reunion, and bring on the wind!!!!

Thainer's got some serious game y'all. He might actually outdrive biggsy, and he's a little pale Canadian.

fwiw, the wind was brutal today, and I played quite well. Bring on biggsy, bring on Reunion, and bring on the wind!!!!

Thainer's got some serious game y'all. He might actually outdrive biggsy, and he's a little pale Canadian.

Good to hear the Canuck showed up with his game. We are not all Pale and small though, some of us are large and pale.

Way to go guy's, are we going to see some pic's from this?

But I am pretty sure that you beat them, so that says little to the folks here that have competed against you. :alien:

Glad to hear you played well in the wind TC! That's promising for Team Hackers. It's also promising for Team KB and the Sunshine Band that the Pale Rider can play so well!!!

Good to hear the Canuck showed up with his game. We are not all Pale and small though, some of us are large and pale.

He's a very solid striker of the golf ball. I was very impressed with his game. I mesmerized him with my short game though, something that Capt. Biggsy has experienced first hand.

I'm working a lot harder on my game than I'm leading on and I'm focusing a ton on 50 yards and in, as I believe that will be my advantage. Perhaps it will pay off. I've been very happy with how I'm rolling the ball so I hope that momentum continues.

He's a very solid striker of the golf ball. I was very impressed with his game. I mesmerized him with my short game though, something that Capt. Biggsy has experienced first hand.

I'm working a lot harder on my game than I'm leading on and I'm focusing a ton on 50 yards and in, as I believe that will be my advantage. Perhaps it will pay off. I've been very happy with how I'm rolling the ball so I hope that momentum continues.

Great stuff TC, bringing the short game to the Morgan cup, I kind of find it ironic that the big mountain man is bringing the short game, and Biggsy who looks like not the tallest guy in the world (never met him) is bringing the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back