The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want in dh, this is such an amazing opportunity. Everyday I think about this and just shake my head. Last week I had mentioned that we're taking a family cruise, well that idea was sidelined in favor of a new landscaping job in our backyard. Sounds like there might be one more clambering to get an email in and back from GG on March 15.

Great News P4B! Landscaping the backyard is much better than a cruise.

Everybody who is looking at this post before you have thoroughly read the very first one, PLEASE go read that one. :)

This is an amazing oppurtunity and i think that events like this bring excitement to everyone who has an oppurtunity to take part in the event

Man the buzz thus is creating is awesome! Keep it up everyone. Glad to see all of the new members.

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

I really think this is one of the most exciting things i've read or heard of in a long time its an amazing almost once in a lifetime opportunity for any and all people involved

how do i get involved in this? im willing to pay whatever whenever if i can get full information.

They will announce when they will start accepting your email on the 15th. Reread the first page it will explain. The cost is $399 for the first 14 people.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

how do i get involved in this? im willing to pay whatever whenever if i can get full information.

As others have said, the first post has all the details.

Talk about an amazing opportunity...I was just wondering if residents of Canada are allowed to be involved or not?

Of course our Northern friends can come. We need someone to bring the sun tan lotion...hehe

Didn't mean to be rude. Just wishing them all luck as I know sometimes it's hard to do. But I guess I know first hand and know better. I used to be able to nail down 1000 in a week.

Oh, those were the days...hehe

I want to be picked to play!!! Every club I have ever played with has been a TaylorMade... All I ever use is TaylorMade Burner TP balls. In fact, my last name is Taylor, so when people ask what I'm playing, I just say oh don't worry, it's got my name on it!! So, please pick me!!!!!!!

Seems like a perfect fit. Check out the first post with details and you could get in.

Man the buzz thus is creating is awesome! Keep it up everyone. Glad to see all of the new members.

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

Going to get even bigger today.

they should do this country wide....great opportunity to play with great players!! way to go THP!!

This is not something that Taylormade or Callaway organized. This event was dreamt of and came to reality here, at THP!

This is really starting to sprout wings. I wouldn't be surprised is this shows up as a brief piece on Golf Central.

This is really starting to sprout wings. I wouldn't be surprised is this shows up as a brief piece on Golf Central.
I keep thinking that myself. It has the feel of a reality show in the making to me. Good reality show mind you, no Jersey Shore type stuff here.

I am so excited that TaylorMade posted about the Morgan Cup on their Facebook page. However, you would not believe the level of skimming that occurred last night! I got a ridiculous amount of emails from people who said they were in and told me which team they want to be on. Those were bad but amusing. The best email I got was from a few people who gave me their contact information so I can email them when signup is here so they can get signed up. All I have to say to that is REALLY?

I am going to sign off with a line my mother has said to me too many times to count...."Reading is fundamental, why don't you try it sometime?"

I am so excited that TaylorMade posted about the Morgan Cup on their Facebook page. However, you would not believe the level of skimming that occurred last night! I got a ridiculous amount of emails from people who said they were in and told me which team they want to be on. Those were bad but amusing. The best email I got was from a few people who gave me their contact information so I can email them when signup is here so they can get signed up. All I have to say to that is REALLY?

I am going to sign off with a line my mother has said to me too many times to count...."Reading is fundamental, why don't you try it sometime?"
It sounds like you're going to be a busy bee. Today it will probably really heat up. And if Callaway posts something similar...?

hahaha, that's funny but not.

The amount of posts on facebook from international folks complaining crack me up. If they would take the time to READ, they would see that this is open to anyone.

hahaha, that's funny but not.

The amount of posts on facebook from international folks complaining crack me up. If they would take the time to READ, they would see that this is open to anyone.

Its like the whole site (facebook) is made up of a giant One-T

Its like the whole site (facebook) is made up of a giant One-T

LMAO! Now that's funny stuff.

Except that they are much angrier. There were people all pissed off about having to have 500 posts, lol. Yeah, we want that guy here!

Did you tell em I already beat em to it within 20 seconds of the post going up. Thats some serious skimming skills there.

Did you tell em I already beat em to it within 20 seconds of the post going up. Thats some serious skimming skills there.
I think the mods may become pretty busy. Preserving the integrity of the site and all that. :)

I think the mods may become pretty busy. Preserving the integrity of the site and all that. :)

Yah you will have the influx of "certain type" but the good people will make it well worth it!

Haha, there are threads you can get 500 in easily. I still have my work cut out for me, but I think I can get to 500 posts.

I love all the attention this one is getting. Great job THP on organzing and making this a reality. The chance to feel like a tour player. Still sounds so sweet coming off the keyboard and out of my mouth.

LMAO! Now that's funny stuff.

Except that they are much angrier. There were people all pissed off about having to have 500 posts, lol. Yeah, we want that guy here!

Haha, there are threads you can get 500 in easily. I still have my work cut out for me, but I think I can get to 500 posts.

I love all the attention this one is getting. Great job THP on organzing and making this a reality. The chance to feel like a tour player. Still sounds so sweet coming off the keyboard and out of my mouth.

This is why the internet sucks...are you being facetious about the 500 posts?

Haha, yeah. I just hope people realize once you start talking, 500 is easy.

This is why the internet sucks...are you being facetious about the 500 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back