THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

Those were great pictures duey! I am really looking forward to getting mine.

I just ordered mine! I think I will share them with my golfing buddies. Except for the white one. I am keeping that one.:banana:

Got mine today! I'm gonna have enough for a set by the outing lol

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Hey Guys, newbie here the poker chip ball markers are totally cool but where do I order them from? or how?

Help much appreciated.
Rogt

Hey Guys, newbie here the poker chip ball markers are totally cool but where do I order them from? or how?

Help much appreciated.
Rogt

Hey welcome to THP! There's a tab up at the top that says "THP Store" and you can go from there.

Make sure you post something at the check in desk so you can have your proper intro.

Got my order last night!
Great work SethO!

Thanks GG and JB!

Help much appreciated.
Rogt

Hi Rogt,

We just completed our new store and you can access that right here http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=12058. This is where you can purchase any of the THP items we have. If you have any questions please let me know. :smile:

received mine yesterday, they look great. Nice job SethO and THP

I just want to say again how much I love the poker chips. I think I like the red ones better then the green ones. Gave one of each to my boss(yorkem on here) and he loves them too. Thanks Seth, GG, and JB for doing this for us. Awesome ball markers.

Got them today. Fantastic. The argyle looks fantastic.

I got mine today and they are very nice! Nice job SethO and THP for a great product.

a6cd0b9e-8290-9fe8.jpg

Got mine in the mail today. Thanks for making me smile at the post office today THP.

a6cd0b9e-8290-9fe8.jpg

Got mine in the mail today. Thanks for making me smile at the post office today THP.

Way to line those up Ahh2fly, great pic.

I received mine today too! They look so awesome! Thanks THP and Setho.

Got mine today too! Nice looking chips.

Special thanks to White Rhino who ordered them for me the night they went on sale because I was working. Thanks buddy. Check went out today too. No mail yesterday.

Got mine and they are just awesome. I used to play poker all the time and I was shuffling these like crazy today lol. Gorgeous design.

Received mine today, they look great.

Got mine Monday , took them with me yesterday when I played The Florida Club in Stuart. I was a single and was placed with a three some who all wanted to know about them when I marked my ball on the #1 green. All of them liked it and I told them where I got it. I can't say if they will join or purchase but they may. Any way THANKS I think they are great

Mine came in last night!

Back