TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

All PMs have been sent and all clubs, except for the 2 to Canada, have been shipped. I wasn't able to get to the mailing store today to get those two out but I am going to take them first thing tomorrow morning and I will see about doing a quicker shipping. In the PM that I sent everyone I gave you a tracking number so you can track your package. The people in Florida could possibly get theirs as early as tomorrow.

I can't wait to read the reviews!!

Thank you GG for all the hard work you do :thumb:. I am excited to put the TaylorMade R11 3-wood in my bag and get to work. Long term review, here we come :golf2:...

Thanks GG! I checked out the shipping info and it said I should get it on Sat. Too bad I won't have it for my early rounds. I am going to hit the range and possibly play another 9 with it in the afternoon/evening!

My tracking # indicates I should be recieving my R11 FW next Thursday. So I will get my intial pictures/thoughts up then and hopefully get my first bit of testing started on that Friday.

Thanks GG! I checked out the shipping info and it said I should get it on Sat. Too bad I won't have it for my early rounds. I am going to hit the range and possibly play another 9 with it in the afternoon/evening!

Really Sat? im in indiana also and mine says Tuesday, Hopefully it makes it here by Monday lol, im ready to do some testing!

Really Sat? im in indiana also and mine says Tuesday, Hopefully it makes it here by Monday lol, im ready to do some testing!

I live in NE Ohio and my tracking number also says Saturday! It took 2 days from old THP Hq to receive things but their recent move pushes delivery back a day for me. Hopefully I receive Saturday (the day I am celebrating my birthday) and then I can take it to my simulated round on Sunday!

I live in NE Ohio and my tracking number also says Saturday! It took 2 days from old THP Hq to receive things but their recent move pushes delivery back a day for me. Hopefully I receive Saturday (the day I am celebrating my birthday) and then I can take it to my simulated round on Sunday!

hmmm wonder why mine is tuesday, im almost dead center in the state of IN. At least it gives it a little more time to warm back up, just got the email tonight saying the course is officially open!

10yarddraw I am in Indiana as well and mine says Tuesday. I guess that gives me between now and then to figure out how to post pictures on here. I am usually pretty computer literate but I have been trying to figure out how to post some pics on another thread of me and my Dustin Johnson hats and it is throwing me for a loop. Between now and Tuesday I'm sure I will figure it out. Until then I will check the tracking every day to see if maybe my package comes ahead of schedule. However, it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's Tuesday so it will be a perfect day to hit the range with it when it comes!

Thanks, GG! I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day so I can take this baby for a ride on Saturday.

Thanks, GG! I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day so I can take this baby for a ride on Saturday.

Congrats Spank, can't wait to hear what you think of it!

10yarddraw I am in Indiana as well and mine says Tuesday. I guess that gives me between now and then to figure out how to post pictures on here. I am usually pretty computer literate but I have been trying to figure out how to post some pics on another thread of me and my Dustin Johnson hats and it is throwing me for a loop. Between now and Tuesday I'm sure I will figure it out. Until then I will check the tracking every day to see if maybe my package comes ahead of schedule. However, it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's Tuesday so it will be a perfect day to hit the range with it when it comes!

Go to the tech section and there is a thread there that gives directions on how to post pics.

All PMs have been sent and all clubs, except for the 2 to Canada, have been shipped. I wasn't able to get to the mailing store today to get those two out but I am going to take them first thing tomorrow morning and I will see about doing a quicker shipping. In the PM that I sent everyone I gave you a tracking number so you can track your package. The people in Florida could possibly get theirs as early as tomorrow.

I can't wait to read the reviews!!

Thanks GG! you ROCK and I bet all the mailing has worn you out but we all really appreciate it.

congrats to all of the testers.. looking forward to see all of the reviews!

Congrats to the testers!! Love to hear your feedback and im sure you'll all do the proud. Happy testing :)

Darn it..still on track to make it here by tuesday...I was hoping for one of those rare instances where it happens to get here early

Should be getting mine in on Friday next week, then it's testing time!!

Mine will be here tomorrow. Depending on what time it comes I'll either go play 18 or go to the range. Also, playing 18 Sunday and Monday, so I'll get quite a bit of time with it in the first few days.

Congrats all -- I am looking forward to hearing about the hybrid and how you feel about the white setup.

I'm very thankful that GolferGal included tracking numbers. It is nice to help ease the "will it / won't it be here" anxiety that I get with this sort of stuff.

wow congrats everyone!

R11 Fairway Wood
Ole Gray
War Mongering
Hole~Out~1983
Dent
Dirtydawg67
Royalwulff

Rescue 11
INGolfer
9-Iron Man
Blugold
10YardDraw
Fairway2Green

Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
The Due

Burner SuperLaunch 2.0 Hybrids
Spank818
Bogey317

Ladies Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
Kokogirl

Yeah!!! Congrats you lucky bas....um people! :) Good luck - I look forward to reading the reviews!!

Congrats, guys. Looking forward to feedback on the Rescues. Oddly, holding it in hand the white doesn't bother me, but the white does bother me with the driver and woods. Go fig. Whatever. :)

Go to the tech section and there is a thread there that gives directions on how to post pics.

Thanks Royalwulff I appreciate the help I didn't evne think to look there! Now I'm prepared!

Back