The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats everyone

Can you post the correct answers just to see if we got them right?

I had hot dogs and no
alvaro quiros
Garrigus

I am happy for all of you who qualified. Hopefully there will be another one, then maybe I will join you guys. I may come down the day of the Cup just to take part in the events!!! THP you truely are the "BEST GOLF SITE ON THE NET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see Reb's and CB representing Canada!

So, if Reb, CB, Esox and TC all end up on the same team, I'm calling it Team Canada, fair warning.

Good luck to all guys! I can't imagine how stoked you all must be.

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be such a pleasure. I don't have the words right now to say thank you properly. This is just amazing. It's still pretty surreal.

Can you post the correct answers just to see if we got them right?

Sure.

1. Hot Dogs and No
2. Alvaro Quiros
3. Robert Garrigus

congrats arydolphin!!

Congrats to everyone! What an amazing experience!

Everybody who did not get invited and is upset needs to ask themselves if they are upset that they will not get a tour player experience, or if they are upset that they will not be getting free gear. I really look forward to hearing and seeing how it goes for everybody. I may just have to take a vacation in August and visit.

congrats everybody!!!! I am still in shock right now!

Thanks to THP, TM, Callaway, Reunion

Now that all the winners have been confirmed, I want to wish you all a hardy CONGRATS !!

Unfortunately, I was one of those idiots that got so excited to send the note, I didn't finish the 2nd part of question one and I didn't put my contact info in it.

Now it's time for me to go have a couple shots of my favorite tequila(Patron) and cry like a 4 year old little girl. :crying:

WOW! That was fast and looks like it is going to be two great teams of players. I can't wait to see what the rest of us bystanders get to do! (typed as she books her summer vacation around The Morgan Cup)

Congrats to the 16 golfers! I can't wait to tee it up with you guys down at Reunion. A HUGE thanks to THP, Taylormade, Callaway, and Reunion resort.

Once again congrats to all and thank you TM , Callaway, and Reunion Resort. I have been on the phone for the past 30 min freaking out to everyone I know!!

Congrats guys! Let the smack talk begin!!!

COngrats Ddec, DirtyDawg and arydolphin

Nice to see Reb's and CB representing Canada!

So, if Reb, CB, Esox and TC all end up on the same team, I'm calling it Team Canada, fair warning.

Good luck to all guys! I can't imagine how stoked you all must be.

there should be a Team canada! haha. I'm sure JB has already specified how the grouping are going to go in the first thread.
But that would be AWESOME!!. If this takes off, how awesome would it be to see the teams split up by regions?

I have to say, that even tho I didn't qualify, just the fact that the opportunity was there is amazing!! I have to say this was the most surreal experience I've had, since losing my "V"!! LOL Just an analogy!!

Congrats to the 16 that were chosen!

There honestly couldn't have been 16 others that are worthy and will do an outstanding job!

WOW! That was fast and looks like it is going to be two great teams of players. I can't wait to see what the rest of us bystanders get to do! (typed as she books her summer vacation around The Morgan Cup)

+1. I need to figure out what I'm doing with my housing situation so I can commit myself to attending. With so much up in the air right now I can't say yay or nay. Man, I'd sure like to be there!

Congrats again to everyone!

Sure.

1. Hot Dogs and No
2. Alvaro Quiros
3. Robert Garrigus

so that guy missed part two of question one, all he had to put was "NO"? ouch.
Not gonna point him out cuz he's probably drinking his sorrows away already.

Thanks JB. Now I only wish I wasn't so darned reserved. I could have easily had 500 posts since Dec. and here I am just nearing 100. LOL.
Congratulations to all of those that made the team.

CONGRATS to the rest of the field!! i am so utterly shocked right now!! i cant wait to get started - every round of practice will be spent preparing for this chance of a lifetime!

ok so who is up for renting a house at reunion?

Congrats everyone! Sounds like it will be some tough competition for all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back