The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know but the post JB put up last night with the rules said different. Just saying you should not be changing the rules

Just saying you should read the entire post.

Well well. This thread is about to get interesting. :devil:

So, who wants a piece of who? hahaha. Have fun boys. Can't wait to rip your videos apart, unless of course you're ddec and you edit out all the bad ones and just show us the good ones, ha!

so that guy missed part two of question one, all he had to put was "NO"? ouch.
Not gonna point him out cuz he's probably drinking his sorrows away already.

I missed shipping address too... :D

Congratulations to all of you! I hope to be there in person to see it all unfold.

Congrats everyone!!! Another THP event that Ddec will be more excited for then our wedding:laughing:

I didnt qualify either, but like the Tavistock Cup, this thing needs to be changed to 4 teams.

STEP YOUR GAME UP Titleist, Cleveland/Srixon! THP can support it (obviously), do the right thing and work with JB & GG

I'm speechless....hopefully I can put some more thoughts together after I get home from work.

Loved the questions because they were easier than I thought they would be. For fun I pretended and I was in and wrote up a mock email but didn't send.

Congrats to everyone!!

ok so who is up for renting a house at reunion?

id be up for it - i dont think my girlfriend will make it due to vacation limitations - wait and see what teams we get on - and what JB has in store for us. Im going to check flights now - not sure if i should wait or not... i think gas is only going to go up - so i guess ill book now.

have to talk to JB and GG too - house rentals are usually a week thing? wed have to go the whole week which is doable for me - chance to get accustomed to the course/clubs/ weather etc.

Probably jumping the gun - best to talk to JB/GG first! see what they want us to do about that kinda thing.

Congrats everyone!!! Another THP event that Ddec will be more excited for then our wedding:laughing:

Nerfny, maybe if you held the wedding in an elevator at the Reunion Resort and let him have his staff bag act as his best man he'd be really excited? (j/k) Those of us who saw him dancing around like a schoolboy on the bridge by the 18th when we walked up the green the night he proposed know how much he loves you. That was the most romantic thing ever.... :in-love:

Bro, I've gone HD.

So, who wants a piece of who? hahaha. Have fun boys. Can't wait to rip your videos apart, unless of course you're ddec and you edit out all the bad ones and just show us the good ones, ha!

I think I want to play, is it too late?

I want to thoroughly lay the smack down on each and every one of you...hehe

I think I will have to just lay down some words on all 16 as if I were..

Congrats everyone! I am so pumped right now.

I am staying out of this til I find out who is on my team. or whose team I am on

I didnt qualify either, but like the Tavistock Cup, this thing needs to be changed to 4 teams.

STEP YOUR GAME UP Titleist, Cleveland/Srixon! THP can support it (obviously), do the right thing and work with JB & GG

What about Nike. They have a full line of clubs, balls, shoes, and clothing.

you already have my number...damn calling a short putt a One-T

This is the exact thing I needed to get my short game in order. Many endless nights at the chipping area here we come!

I missed shipping address too... :D

Don't feel bad as I would have flunked the test :at-wits-end:. Again congrats to all who made it and we will be rooting you on! I am looking forward to seeing what teams you will represent. There is going to be some big time smacking going down :D

I vote yes. If we get all apologetic, please do. I'm gonna say this upfront... NOTHING PERSONAL. BUt Ill know I'll get blasted and duck for minute. But that's part of the fun haha.

Add me as a 17th and you as an 18th and the match is on!!'

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

I am staying out of this til I find out who is on my team. or whose team I am on
Exactly, you can't call someone out then end up on their team. That would just creative a division on the newly formed team already. As of right now I love all 15 of you, come Thursday night though, 8 of you will be in for some big big trouble!

Don't feel bad as I would have flunked the test :at-wits-end:. Again congrats to all who made it and we will be rooting you on! I am looking forward to seeing what teams you will represent. There is going to be some big time smacking going down :D

Gray you gonna be down there in person?? I hope so I look forward to meeting you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back