The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I only hit perfect shots on my round with him, Hawk and TC. Damn good thing. HAHAHAHAHA.

you already have my number...damn calling a short putt a One-T

Exactly, you can't call someone out then end up on their team. That would just creative a division on the newly formed team already. As of right now I love all 15 of you, come Thursday night though, 8 of you will be in for some big big trouble!

After going to the Kingdom and saying what you said in that thread I hope you get on sponsored by TaylorMade haha

Can't wait to carve up this course like cheese and workability that thing all over the place.

Callaway or Taylormade? thats the question now

haha - i really liked the razr hawk driver - love the TM driver line - cant wait to be fitted for either line! I am eternally grateful to play for whomever, they both are tops in the business.

if i HAD to pick - it would be TM just bc im comfortable with them - but like i said CANNOT go wrong with either - and i will lace up my shoes and play my heart out every day, hole, stroke out there!!!

Congrats again to all the lucky participants. I can't wait to team up with some of you and to compete against the rest! Now I'm going to be counting the hours until more information is released about teams, sponsorship and more! This is one seriously amazing day! Now I'm off to the indoor range for some wedge work!!!

In all honesty this place looks brutal, but I love a good challenge.

Gray you gonna be down there in person?? I hope so I look forward to meeting you sir.

Well heck dude, I might caddie for ya :thumb: Congrats buddy on being in the Morgan Cup.

Well heck dude, I might caddie for ya :thumb: Congrats buddy on being in the Morgan Cup.

Man this just makes this all that much better....I can't wait to compete and meet all these amazing people that have done so much for me over the past 1.5 years.

Can't wait to carve up this course like cheese and workability that thing all over the place.

oh snap! thats a lot of workability

I just got off the phone with david hasselhoff, he is gonna help me on my sand game!

It will. I know that I screwed up (after I read my enterance email). I immediately put it persepective. My wife and I though our baby had pyloric stenosis. I found out 20 minutes before the entry that she didn't. It is a fantastic day.

That is great news Blu and yes, the RIGHT perspective on it all. Now go snuggle with that precious baby girl.

Congrats to those who made it in!

We'll need a planning thread. I hope to get there a day or two early, stay at Reunion, and play a practice round or two if that won't violate the rules of the competition.

I'd like to to wrassle a little early with that FL grass and sand.

Not that I'll hit many bunkers.

Kevin

I just got off the phone with david hasselhoff, he is gonna help me on my sand game!

You ask for it. This should be the losing teams avatar.

hasselhoff.jpg

We'll need a planning thread. I hope to get there a day or two early, stay at Reunion, and play a practice round or two if that won't violate the rules of the competition.

I'd like to to wrassle a little early with that FL grass and sand.

Not that I'll hit many bunkers.

Kevin

I will be flying in from Las Vegas that wednesday or thursday. Just found that out today.

I will preface this by saying that I mean none of it. I am so wishing that I was able to play in this event and I am going to miss out on the trash talk leading up for the next few months. So here are some gems for each and every one of you. So here I will offend each contestant.

TC - Really? Do I have to say anything here? My official Glass Joe is getting warmed up by beating on pale hundy for this? There is nothing more that has to be said on the topic of this man.

biggsy - Training on a sim while living in FL should be a crime. Especially doing so wearing flip flops.

coolbreeze - Hiding in igloo in preparation for the FL August event will make this more interesting than I ever anticipated.

Esox - There are plenty of buffets here for his damage, but the self professed large and sweaty older man playing 36 in the August heat reminds me to get my game in shape. We may need that alternate after all.

adwillingham - Not sure AD should be allowed to trash talk because he is so quiet.

AHA - Another golfer that teed it up with JB and their magical A game was not around...hehe I kid, because Andy can play, but it was true.

Yoccos1981 - Two words - Jay Cutler

rbelbin - Hitting it a ton only counts if you dont have to play a 2nd shot.

Puttin4bird - Good lord its not even worth it here. Go get your swimming trunks on for supper pal.

One-T - Missing a 15 foot putt 5 feet to the right and 6 feet short is now called a One-T.

CG 13 - Not sure what to say here other than you are way too hyper for FL. Slow down, take a deep breath.

Jrod - Somehow no dental work needed to be done for this one. Or full sponsorship outweighs all.

OEM Kevin - What the hell are you going to do having to play one set of clubs for an entire weekend.

Ddec0418 - Will be too busy copy and pasting stats of the Euro Tour to realize he has to make a putt to win.

DirtyDawg67 - Just not fair yet, but next time, expect the punishment.

arydolphin - He is a TW fan, nothing else needs to be said.

Congrats all. You are the best THP has to offer. I have no doubt you will all represent THP with the utmost pride and professionalism. I'm saddened I didn't have a chance to fight for a spot, but I'm excited for each and everyone of you. Congrats once again.

Tap before talk.

I am so happy for all of you guys. I see a lot of my friends on that list. This is a truly amazing thing that JB and GG have put together. If situation improves, I can guarantee that I will be there to watch all the participants as they revel in this opportunity.

lmao @ Jay Cutler. Thats my favorite one.

Nerfny, maybe if you held the wedding in an elevator at the Reunion Resort and let him have his staff bag act as his best man he'd be really excited? (j/k) Those of us who saw him dancing around like a schoolboy on the bridge by the 18th when we walked up the green the night he proposed know how much he loves you. That was the most romantic thing ever.... :in-love:

I know he is excited. I just love to bust on him. And he would have our lab be his best man if they let her in the elevator:clap:

What about Nike. They have a full line of clubs, balls, shoes, and clothing.

Well played BluGold... NIKE STEP YOUR GAME UP TOO!!

Congratulations to All... This is going to be interesting and some great golf to be played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back