River Forest (Canongate), Forsyth, GA

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
Ole Gray and I played here today and thought we would share some pictures. Canongate owns a lot of nice courses throughout GA.

Outstanding looking course. Definitely will have to check that one out in the growing season.

Very nice! Like Chris said when it greens up we will have to come up for sure!

Nice pics KB! Looks like a great course. Any hole in ones today?

Nice pics KB! Looks like a great course. Any hole in ones today?

No HIO today but I got my Mashie on!

I agree with KellyBo, of the courses I have played in Middle Georgia it is my favorite too. How were the scores today KB?

I agree with KellyBo, of the courses I have played in Middle Georgia it is my favorite too. How were the scores today KB?

I had an 84 (45,39). Don't really know the others. I have shot 39 on the back the last 2 times. I've got to get better at the front!

Great shooting, WTG. Tommy and I had a blast today just hitting the ball and talking about lots of stuff. Hope to get out with you and Ole Gray next week.

I have heard nothing but great things about this course and it is def on my list to play very soon. Hopefully we can grab a round together (O.G. and KellyBo).

SMG

Looks like a great course, I bet its beautiful in the summer. I love all the tress. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

That is a gorgeous looking course that looks like it may present some challenges as well! Thanks for the pics KB!

I'm working at the PGA Championship this summer, and I get a free round of golf at a Canongate course. I'll have to come play this one and maybe meet you guys.

Very nice course and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Outstanding looking course. Definitely will have to check that one out in the growing season.

Very nice! Like Chris said when it greens up we will have to come up for sure!

Yea it would be cool if some of us good get together and play this course. It really is a first class facility. SeeMore, DawgDadd, Josh, Setho, and whoever else would certainly enjoy this course!

P.S. KellyBo hit every fairway yesterday and shot an 84 which should have been in the upper 70's. She played great! The bent grass greens were a bit slippery and not knowing the breaks, was tricky to say the least.

Nice looking course! How were the greens? It looks like a nice club house too! thanks for the photos... I think every one should put up pictures of your home course... Not saying this is your home course, but we can count that as your idea...

thanks for the pics, that place looks incredible. I would love to see it in season

Updated summer pics from my round with the ladies today.

DSCF9117.jpg
DSCF9118.jpg
DSCF9120.jpg
DSCF9124.jpg
DSCF9129.jpg
DSCF9130.jpg
DSCF9131.jpg
DSCF9135.jpg
DSCF9138.jpg
DSCF9139.jpg
DSCF9142.jpg
DSCF9143.jpg
DSCF9144.jpg
DSCF9148.jpg
DSCF9150.jpg
DSCF9156.jpg
DSCF9159.jpg
DSCF9160.jpg
DSCF9162.jpg
DSCF9163.jpg
DSCF9164.jpg
DSCF9166.jpg
DSCF9167.jpg
DSCF9169.jpg
DSCF9170.jpg
DSCF9171.jpg

OMG that place is amazing!! I'm QUITE jealous.

If KellyBo does not quit playing those cheap little dirt tracks in Macon I will have to kick her arse :beat-up:

Nice to see that courses there can have green grass instead of that brown stuff!!

Nice to see that courses there can have green grass instead of that brown stuff!!

We do have grass in Georgia Rhino :D.. Well this course is about 20 miles North of us so I suppose you could call this up North :golf2:

Back