Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Can I pick these up at the outing or do I need to get them beforehand?

You can pick them up at the outing, however it is easier for us if they are purchased beforehand for book keeping. However they will be available then as well if you prefer.

You can pick them up at the outing, however it is easier for us if they are purchased beforehand for book keeping. However they will be available then as well if you prefer.

What's the process for getting them now?

I just saw the thread for the raffle......I'm good to go!

Just a quick heads up to everyone I am sending you all a PM today with your room Confirmation # along with the arrival and departure dates that the hotel has on record for you. If any of the information is incorrect please let me know ASAP so I can inform the resort and have that taken care of right away. Thanks!!

Just a quick heads up to everyone I am sending you all a PM today with your room Confirmation # along with the arrival and departure dates that the hotel has on record for you. If any of the information is incorrect please let me know ASAP so I can inform the resort and have that taken care of right away. Thanks!!

YES!! This really starts to make it feel like it is almost here

Or, they should have to do a review of lady's clubs or clothing.

LOL! yea they have to wear a skirt on sun am for the champions course. go all in!

Good call Thainer...can't believe it's (finally) almost here!

For you Morgan Cuppers out there it will be a good test of performing under a bit of pressure. Playing the PGA National Champion course and breaking your projected scoring goal is test enough. Plenty of fairway bunkers, deep green side traps, and water hazards everywhere etc. should provide the match play members some big course game pressure. The good thing is you can play the Champion course for fun or your foursome can have its own little match play tune up. Either way I am looking forward to meeting you newbies out there and seeing your faces light up :thumb:

For you Morgan Cuppers out there it will be a good test of performing under a bit of pressure. Playing the PGA National Champion course and breaking your projected scoring goal is test enough. Plenty of fairway bunkers, deep green side traps, and water hazards everywhere etc. should provide the match play members some big course game pressure. The good thing is you can play the Champion course for fun or your foursome can have its own little match play tune up. Either way I am looking forward to meeting you newbies out there and seeing your faces light up :thumb:

It should definitely help the MC'rs get a good feel for Florida golf. Scoring good on your home course is way different than coming to Florida, playing on a new course, and scoring well.

Looking forward to it Gray! I'm sure we'll come up with some soft of match for the Champions Course.

This is a great course! I used to live in South Florida, so my dad's played it. It would be nice to get a chance to do this!

Looking forward to it Gray! I'm sure we'll come up with some soft of match for the Champions Course.

It will be a pleasure for KellyBo and I to play a PGA golf course with you and Mrs. AHA :golf2:... It is going to be a ton of fun :thumb:

Last edited:
It will be a pleasure for KellyBo and I, to play a PGA golf course with you and Mrs. AHA :golf2:... It is going to be a ton of fun :thumb:

Looking forward to this a lot. Meeting all of you who I already feel I know but have never met, and playing some Florida golf for the first time. This should be a good Morgan Cup tune up, as I can learn to putt bermuda grass and meet most people that will be playing in the event.

I look forward to team 3&1/2 men tearing you all up in the scramble!

I just keep thinking, if 1/2 man comes as Christina Kim for the dress like a pro.. EPIC.

I look forward to team 3&1/2 men tearing you all up in the scramble!

I love posting a picture of my THP Bloody Mary that i have for breakfast in the airport every time I fly down to THP HQ or an Outing
I can't wait for the I'm heading to the airport posts too. Hopefully nobody has an adventure like duey had last time. I'm sure the Official Spring Outing Scripting thread will be starting in a few weeks as well.

Pants in FL in May? Are you insane? or just Canadian?
I dont have any nice golf clothes really. I need some pants.

Ooohhh this could be a fun idea.
There sure will be. Might have to do teams.

This is a great course! I used to live in South Florida, so my dad's played it. It would be nice to get a chance to do this!

Since you are a THP member eaglesgolf you will have a chance to attend next year or maybe in August, you could attend the Morgan Cup. We also have Georgia Get Togethers during the year so plenty of opportunities in the future.

I finally got around to requesting PTO for these days....not that I was worried but I realized that I hadn't done that yet. Within 5 minutes I received the "approved" email back.

We're having our annual BustaBall Classic which is the yearly outing with my buddies the week prior to the outing. 3 days of heated match play competition that we've been doing for 13 years now. Lucky for me, this year its being contested here in the city I live in so I could participate. Back to back weekends of fun golf with great people....I love it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I finally got around to requesting PTO for these days....not that I was worried but I realized that I hadn't done that yet. Within 5 minutes I received the "approved" email back.

We're having our annual BustaBall Classic which is the yearly outing with my buddies the week prior to the outing. 3 days of heated match play competition that we've been doing for 13 years now. Lucky for me, this year its being contested here in the city I live in so I could participate. Back to back weekends of fun golf with great people....I love it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm getting to go to Callaway Gardens for 3 days of golf with our state women's golf association the first week of May. I will also be in golf heaven in May! Can't wait to see you and all the other THPers.

Back