Never Compromise Putters from Bay Hill

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The NC staff bag was set up and they were showcasing a couple of lines for the players to try out. Here are a few beauties that they had out there this week.

1226532478_yurww-L-1.jpg

1226528651_NRk2i-L-1.jpg

1226530065_ourGz-L-1.jpg

1226532365_2ZPPQ-L-1.jpg

1226529702_Tgq9W-L-1.jpg

1226530693_BHnzT-L-1.jpg

1226531189_JQrdJ-L-1.jpg

1226531496_TBXgS-L-1.jpg

1226532332_sgKkk-L-1.jpg

1226533304_rE8Ft-L-1.jpg

Sharp looking putters...they are really on to something with this line. I think we're going to keep seeing these pop up in tour players bags.

The Tycoon looks fantastic. Too bad it isn't on the website.

• Admin
thanks boss.

I think they have hit a home run with this line of putters. I would not be too surprised to see them get many more of these into the hands of some pro's not playing Cleveland clubs.

Great lookng putters.

• Admin
I think they have hit a home run with this line of putters. I would not be too surprised to see them get many more of these into the hands of some pro's not playing Cleveland clubs.

They are getting them in the hands of players playing other clubs too. They were extremely popular on the putting green yesterday for a LOT of players.

Did they indicate who (if) has already jumped on board and are playing them this week (or have played them in recent weeks)?

Did they indicate who (if) has already jumped on board and are playing them this week (or have played them in recent weeks)?

We have profiled quite a few that have already made the switch or have used it in play.

Woody Austin- Gambler
John Huston- Dinero
Kent Jones- Dinero
Jonathan Kaye- Gambler
Cameron Percy- Gambler
Boo Weekley- Gambler

This is just a partial list from the Puerto Rico Open. This week we saw a lot of different guys try them out and heard about others. The company is not at liberty to discuss non contract players using their equipment, but if they put it in play, THP can discuss it.

Love the one with all the foreign currencies on it. Beautiful putters.

That staff bag is pimp.

those putters still blow me away every tiime I see them. That staff bag is sick as well!

The Tycoon looks fantastic. Too bad it isn't on the website.

+1. I can't wait until this is available to give it a try. Looks sweet!

those putters still blow me away every tiime I see them. That staff bag is sick as well!

Same here man. I cant wait for NC box to show up and then be blown away as I open that thing up.

They do make an attractive putter, and a nice looking staff bag. I wonder if Gmac's tempted to put one in his bag?

Tycoon. That is all.

I have made up my mind that I am going to buy one of these this year. Only problem now is do I want to wait for the Dinero putters, a black Royal, or just go ahead and get the Royal that is out now. They all look so nice!

If I had the scratch right now, I would have grabbed The Boat up, but that Tycoon is pure gold.

Anyone know the price point of the Dinero line? Similar to the Gambler?

OK now we're talking, the "Tycoon" is one of the Gambler/Dinero series I wouldn't mind adding to my collection, one of my favorite styles, very nice.

I have made up my mind that I am going to buy one of these this year. Only problem now is do I want to wait for the Dinero putters, a black Royal, or just go ahead and get the Royal that is out now. They all look so nice!

Agreed. That's what I have been back and forth on. They just look so sweet. I think I am going to hold out for the dinero line even though the gambler straight keeps calling my name. Love the graphics on the dinero. Tough descisons. Just great to have so many options in putters between these and the bettinardi thread from bayhill - it's putter overload.

That staff bag is pimp.

Yeah, I like the bag as well as any of the putters. Very sharp bag. Still have yet to see any of these in person. Might be going to Golf Galaxy soon though.

Great photos, I really like that staff bag.

Back