Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... just dont wreck into me

My wife really likes when I text/email and drive when we go over big bridges. I haven't been to vb in quite some time, so you are probably ok.

hahaha... well im always going up to manassas and dc so if you see a black limited grand cherokee stop texting till i pass

hahaha... well im always going up to manassas and dc so if you see a black limited grand cherokee stop texting till i pass

haha, ok.

ugh... by the end of the day today, I will have worked more than 124 hours this week. I need to move to another country for freedom... maybe Canada. [rant over]

ugh... by the end of the day today, I will have worked more than 124 hours this week. [rant over]

How is that even possible? That really sucks dude. Hope you can get a little (or huge) break soon.

How is that even possible? That really sucks dude. Hope you can get a little (or huge) break soon.

Keurig machines flowing w/green mountain coffee. Sadly, it has been worse before. My record week was in April, 2009 (135 hours in one week).

Keurig machines flowing w/green mountain coffee. Sadly, it has been worse before. My record week was in April, 2009 (135 hours in one week).

Sucks man, I've been there. You start to go crazy after a while. Hope you get a break soon, and you are more than welcome in Canada.

I dunno Breeze he will have to go through the process to make him an Honourary Canadian.

True it is a long, cold and somewhat creepy process. Everyone asks "What am I supposed to do with these gumboots?"

True it is a long, cold and somewhat creepy process. Everyone asks "What am I supposed to do with these gumboots?"

I was named honorary Canadian in one night of posting.

Speaking of rants. It's like 18* here and snowing like hell. The weather can suck it.

Kevin

I was named honorary Canadian in one night of posting.

Speaking of rants. It's like 18* here and snowing like hell. The weather can suck it.

Kevin

Geez us Canadians finally have someone beat weather wise. It's 25* here and sunny. Feels wayy warmer than that.

How will he see you when he's looking down to text? hehe

I loathe people who are obnoxiously drunk in the middle of the day. Then again, you can't say you've been drunk all day unless you start drinking in the morning. (insert sarcasm).

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

I loathe people who are obnoxiously drunk in the middle of the day. Then again, you can't say you've been drunk all day unless you start drinking in the morning. (insert sarcasm).

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

I often times like the people a lot but loathe the behavior!

Par 3 scoring....why does it continually elude me?

Look for an executive course and get some chances to score.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Aim for the middle of the green and don't try to be a hero. Bogey is not going to ruin your round on a par 3, but a big number can.

As soon as I get of work I will go and try the Mashie for the first time. After reading so much about it here on the forum it will be interesting. Is it really so über as you all say?

Tappin' for world peace!

unfortunately I do and the results still stink lol
Aim for the middle of the green and don't try to be a hero. Bogey is not going to ruin your round on a par 3, but a big number can.

I used to have the same problem in a bad way. Just walk to your ball and hit it. Take your brain out of the equation.

unfortunately I do and the results still stink lol

Posted via Tapatalk.

trying to buddy,...but that's like you and me saying 'I'm only having one drink tonight' lol

I know it's early in the season but my ball striking just isn't there. Flashes keep showing up but from 150 and in I'm just not making shots and giving up too many strokes

I used to have the same problem in a bad way. Just walk to your ball and hit it. Take your brain out of the equation.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Lol at "just one". What's that even mean?

Seriously, just try it. Pick your club and target and just walk up and hit it. It works for JB! Im finding that the more I think, the worse I do.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back