Forum Putter Testing Sign Up

Anticipation is killing me

Whats funny is everytime I see a new post, I think I must've missed JB's announcement haha.

Agreed,
JB, for future announcements like this, could you please put a date/time in your first post so we don't have to flip through checking to see if you have indicated when the big news will come out?

21 people in this thread right now(including JB) this may be it!

I dont think JB and GG would've expected to be stalked like this when they started THP. It speaks volumes to how successful THP has become.

i think I'm the most excited to see if people think the putter is what is really helping them, if the fitting is what was the difference, or if its just a confidence thing in general

I'm actually very interested in this as well. Putting is so different from the rest of golf, that it produces so many different styles, shapes and sizes of the implement used to get the ball in the hole. I think confidence definitely plays a big part in all of golf. I think this will be a cool test!

I dont think JB and GG would've expected to be stalked like this when they started THP. It speaks volumes to how successful THP has become.

It's a great site. Alot of work for them and alot of enjoyment for us.

My Internet is down so I'm on my iPhone
Getting eye strain

Good luck to all it's a great opportunity.

Part of the fun for me lol. They think I'm nuts at work.

Agreed,
JB, for future announcements like this, could you please put a date/time in your first post so we don't have to flip through checking to see if you have indicated when the big news will come out?

Agree with your earlier comment about seeing what helps and works. This is gonna be a great testing thread.

I'm actually very interested in this as well. Putting is so different from the rest of golf, that it produces so many different styles, shapes and sizes of the implement used to get the ball in the hole. I think confidence definitely plays a big part in all of golf. I think this will be a cool test!

Good luck to everyone who entered into this great opportunity to test putters. THP just keeps these things coming and I just think it's amazing!

Good luck to everyone who entered into this great opportunity to test putters. THP just keeps these things coming and I just think it's amazing!

It's so true. You can be on the site all day and something new is always coming. I'm Addicted.

I've never felt this much excitement ftom a forum ever, including my old golf forum

Testers have been listed on the 1st post.

Out of luck again! Congrats to the 10 Testers

Spaceman_Spiff
Chunkylover
The Due
MaryC
wcueb923
rrpruett
lcsmartn
highscoreinky
Tomahawk18
mcook77

Way to go everybody! I can't wait to see what putters y'all are getting.

Sweet! Congrats you guys, I can't wait to see what you'll be testing and hear all about how it goes! Have fun with it and remember to do a great job as we'll all be curious about EVERYTHING!

Congrats to all the testers. Can't wait to hear about the process and what you guys choose.

Congrats to all who were selected. Have fun with the process and enjoy it!

Good list of testers. Some new blood, as it were. Looking forward to what's coming.

Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to read your thoughts!

We would like to welcome SeeMore to the testing program.

Congrats!!!!!!! This is gonna be a great time. Can't wait to see who the company is and how it works for you all!!

Back