The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few practice tips yesterday from PGA Tour pro and fellow Cheesehead Mark Wilson. Yeah, he's won twice already this year, and he wanted to give me a little insight into how he prepares for a big event. We did about a half an hour Skype session. Good stuff. Thanks, Mark.

Kevin

Other than golf tips did you also talk about cheese, and life on the frozen tundra?

I got a few practice tips yesterday from PGA Tour pro and fellow Cheesehead Mark Wilson. Yeah, he's won twice already this year, and he wanted to give me a little insight into how he prepares for a big event. We did about a half an hour Skype session. Good stuff. Thanks, Mark.

Kevin

That is really awesome and it was certainly super nice of him to share some of his insights and time with you.

Kevin
That's great Kevin! Two thumbs up. :)

Kevin

Do you know him well or how did you manage to do this? Would be pretty cool

Guys, and girl, I was somewhat joking as I didn't personally interact with Mark. Read my new thread in the "Golf" forum titled Golf Psychology Seminar. I definitely got some great info from Mark, but so did about 30 junior golfers, their parents, and their high school coaches.

Kevin

Guys, and girl, I was somewhat joking as I didn't personally interact with Mark. Read my new thread in the "Golf" forum titled Golf Psychology Seminar. I definitely got some great info from Mark, but so did about 30 junior golfers, their parents, and their high school coaches.

Kevin

o ok, still pretty cool though

ESOX, youll be happy to know the guy i paid to dress up as the hamburgler just bailed on me. He was going to streak fairways before you teed it up. He requested hazard pay for wearing full uniform in august in florida. I wouldnt go above min wage.

Team Paradise should go to the Bahama's in August if they want a taste of paradise. Reunion will be far from it for you guys.

Spoiler
196663_743205308777_33600921_37706376_1841462_n.jpg

Do we know what putter coolbreeze is gaming? Or is it a surprise? Just curious really- how awesome would it be if they have a lefty maranello for him? Hehe

Love it Dawg...save some of those birdies and one putts for August! Nice round.

Team Paradise should go to the Bahama's in August if they want a taste of paradise. Reunion will be far from it for you guys.

Spoiler

Awesome round DD, some great golf right there

Spoiler

DAYUM! Way to go DD!!! Fantastic round, and even better, I loved the delivery buddy. Seriously, congrats on that round my man, you have to be pumped about that.

Spoiler

DD that is a great round dude! Under par is no joke.

I just find it weird that you used your skycaddie on a miniature golf course:D

Thanks guys. Was definitely one of those days where everything went right. I also left the driver in the bag and used my T3/4i for most tee shots. It's definitely easier hitting approach shots from the turf instead of the woods.

ddec...that made me lol.

Kevin

:beat-up:

Spoiler

Nice round! Only 23 putts. Wow!

Thanks guys. Was definitely one of those days where everything went right. I also left the driver in the bag and used my T3/4i for most tee shots. It's definitely easier hitting approach shots from the turf instead of the woods.

that's the truth and something that will be a premier down at reunion.

Do we know what putter coolbreeze is gaming? Or is it a surprise? Just curious really- how awesome would it be if they have a lefty maranello for him? Hehe

CG, no we do not know what putter I will be gaming yet, specs were sent in and we will have to see what shows up. I'm hoping a lefty Maranello as that is the style of putter I play best with, but I know whatever shows up from TaylorMade will be great.
DD, GREAT round! Team Hackers is tearing up the course!

71 is a nice round, no matter the team you play on.

Kevin

Spoiler

tough to beat 23 putts, congrats on the great round

Wow, great round Dawg. That keeps ya coming back, lol. Nice job!

Thanks guys/gal!

Nice round DirtyDawg!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I went this direction for a couple of reasons bro:

1. At address, it's the one putter (out of the DART line & Tour Black line) that provides me with the look of a center shaft at address.
2. It has an insert, and I openly admit to being more of an insert user.
3. The damn thing just works. I can't believe how familiar the feel/roll is, but it's so easy to align that I feel like I might hole a lot more putts with it.

If this putter makes my % of hole'd putts within 20' increase, look out!
TC, this is exactly what JB was talking about when he encouraged choosing the right equipment, not the most expensive equipment. Good for you, and I just have to say how continually impressed by the freaking awesomeness of this event.

(Edit: I'm way behind on this thread so forgive my outdated responses.. I really need to keep up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back