The Heritage [Spoilers]

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
This could be one of my favourite events on tour. DL3 always plays well here so it will be interesting to see how many people pick him. I absolutely LOVE this golf course and love how tight it is.

Boo usually finds his groove here for the season, and I will look for him to be a threat.

How does everyone feel about this event? Like it, hate it? Who do y'all got this week?

Kicking myself for nto playing Harbour TOwn when I was down there last year....MORON

This is one of the courses I always look forward to seeing, it's an amazing course. It's close to the top of my list for playing someday.

Thainer, it does seem like DLIII shows up for this tournament no matter how he's playing overall. I'd also throw Boo Weekly into that mix as well!

Always a good tourney. Heres my team AS OF NOW

Luke Donald
Jim Furyk
Rickie Fowler
Matt Kuchar
Graeme McDowell
Ian Poulter
Francesco Molinari
Henrik Stenson
Brandt Snedeker
Greg Chalmers

You don't have to hit it long at HT but straight is a must!!! Also it's key to be able to place shots to have any chance at the green! Littlepingman and myself are having a re-match next month!!

I will be there tomorrow and hope to get plenty of pictures for THP.

I'm pulling for Brian Gay this week!!! What he did 2 years ago made me respect his game!

I always enjoy watching the Heritage, Harbour Town is such a fun course to watch them play on and everyone that plays there always speaks volumes about the venue. I'd love to see Davis Love III find some lightning in a bottle this week and win but I don't see that happening myself. Remember last year in the playoff between Furyk and Brian Davis with Davis calling a penalty and losing the tournament....crazy stuff! Speaking of Furyk, maybe he'll finally start playing golf in 2011 this week, he sure needs it!

This will be only my second week doing fantasy golf, goal is to place top 25 for the week. I'm feeling good about my picks...however, seems like a bunch of no-namers are pulling out wins this year.

Got in my picks for the week, if anyone wants to know what 10 will miss the cut or finish very low, just call me. :D

I'm over the fantasy golf. It's pure dumb luck involved.

Agreed, I've got the dumb part covered but the luck is an elusive little rascal. I do enjoy watching this tournament, more for the scenery and knowing I've spent a fair amount of time on that little spot of land makes it a little more special to me.

Good strong field this week. Should be fun to watch!

I've been looking forward to this tournament. I will hopefully be playing the course in about 3 weeks, so I can see what I'll be dealing with when I get there.

Don't forget to get your fantasy squads in this week. Pretty awesome field this weekend. Can young Rickie Fowler finally crack through? Can a bomber take the title? Should be fun finding out.

Don't forget to get your fantasy squads in this week. Pretty awesome field this weekend. Can young Rickie Fowler finally crack through? Can a bomber take the title? Should be fun finding out.

Can't be worse then the shell open.

lol i forget to get picks in. missed THREE tournaments. crazy

My team's in! Looking to improve on last week's 6th place finish.

this week's team:
Zach Johnson, Matt Kuchar
Cameron Tringale, Bo Van Pelt
Luke Donald, Kevin Na
GMac, Davis Love III
Mark Wilson, Bill Haas

Not enough Euros worth picking this week!

Luke can go no 1 in the world with a win. Thainer might sublime to a state of pure energy if that happens. :D

Here's the team, look out for a couple of blind side runs!

Ricky Barnes
Luke Donald
Graeme McDowell
Francesco Molinari
Ian Poulter
Kevin Streelman
Matt Kuchar
Carl Pettersson
Jim Furyk
Kris Blanks

Got my picks,

Luke Donald
Rickie Fowler
Matt Kuchar
Davis Love III
Graeme McDowell
Ian Poulter
Boo Weekley
Francesco Molinari
Jonathan Byrd
Ben Crane

Guys like Donald, Gay, Z. Johnson, etc... should really like this course. Looking forward to seeing how they fare this week.

And my picks for this week are.....

Jim Furyk
Steve Marino
Luke Donald
Graeme McDowell
Rickie Fowler
Brendan Steele
Spencer Levin
Camilo Villegas
Stewart Cink
Brendon de Jonge

Wow! I just saw where 2 folks took J Daly this week, not sure I could pick him with the erratic play. It may work out, but I will be very surprised if it does.

Back