What Golf Ball Did You Find Today?

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Figured this would be a cool thread to see what ppl are finding on the course, and what kind of markings? See if anyone finds anythinf funny, ect...

I found a Callaway HX Tour 56. the cover was sooo soft.

I didn't find any balls today cause I was in the fairway the whole time.

I wasn't out today, but last round I found a wilson spongebob ball, and a ball the said titanium on it, it was "garys"

I found 2 of the Burner Tour's I lost yesterday and some Top Flight's. I had been finding balls for the past few weeks and mixing them in with the range balls at my home course. The range balls they have are terrible, so I thought I was doing them a favor. Last week, they took all of the non-range balls out and put them in the .75 used ball tubs.

I was going to play a joke on a friend and have his name and phone number put on my balls,after I found a ball with a name and phone number on it. haha who does that.

I found 2 of the Burner Tour's I lost yesterday and some Top Flight's. I had been finding balls for the past few weeks and mixing them in with the range balls at my home course. The range balls they have are terrible, so I thought I was doing them a favor. Last week, they took all of the non-range balls out and put them in the .75 used ball tubs.
Those dirty dogs. haha

I was going to play a joke on a friend and have his name and phone number put on my balls,after I found a ball with a name and phone number on it. haha who does that.

Someone who really wants their ball back

I never find golf balls. Probably because I don't look. I lost one today though. That's three in the last two rounds. That's a enough of that.

Kevin

I never find golf balls. Probably because I don't look. I lost one today though. That's three in the last two rounds. That's a enough of that.

Kevin
Just 3. Thats not bad.

mg golf ball (at the range, not course). Only heard about them here and since some say it's just a re-badged Hogan Tour Deep, it inspired me to dig through my ball trove. Just as I suspected, I found a baker's dozen of brand new Hogan Tour Deeps. Gonna play 'em tomorrow. :smile:

It wasnt today but, i found 2 brand new pro v's a couple days ago and they both said "SUK 1" on it, LOL. I guess they were mad cause they spent $50 on a dozen of balls and, knew they were going to give them away to other golfers.

Found a Srixon Z star today..played the last holes with it and loved the feel..

Hmm, today I found a bucket full of balls. Atleast 15 prov1 and 20 nxt tour, some bridgestones and a lot of others. I left the Top Flite balls for someone else though.

mg golf ball (at the range, not course). Only heard about them here and since some say it's just a re-badged Hogan Tour Deep, it inspired me to dig through my ball trove. Just as I suspected, I found a baker's dozen of brand new Hogan Tour Deeps. Gonna play 'em tomorrow. :smile:

That happened to me as well. Bought a large bucket of range balls and there was an MG Tour C4 ball in there in great condition. I'll play it this weekend to see how it does, purple flower markings and all.

I like finding good regular golf balls mixed in with my range balls. It makes me feel like I got a discount!

Last 2 rounds I have found 2 Srixon 333 balls

Bridgestone B330, which is the ball their ball fitter tool always recommends for me. I was all excited to play it the rest of the round, smashed a drive down the hill and couldn't find the thing even though it only ran into the rough from the fairway. Shortest ball test ever! Uhhhh, it did feel good for the one swing I got to put on it. :banghead:

I didn't find any balls today cause I was in the fairway the whole time.

You suck. haha

I found a ball once that said this ball lost by (name). I hit it into a lake.

A few weeks back, I was playing a course with several groups from my church. One of the guys in the group was hitting personalized Pro V1's and I found one of them on the 18th hole. Turns out he had lost the ball on a different hole and suspected it was picked up by another group, as a cart was seen driving away from the area where his ball should have been.
What are the odds of finding a friends ball after it was stolen and then lost by someone else?

I find pro v1s all the time on my local badly kept muni. People have to pay top dollar for things they wont have long enough to make a difference on there game.

I always seem to find At least 1 or 2 PROV1s or some really hardball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back