Votes: 105 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 18.0%

• Total voters

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
Just wondering how many people actually subscribe to the Golf Channel??

It's included with my service to Uverse. Ive had the GC since it was introduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not any more, I used to have it with my Sky subscription but it disappeared ages ago now

Yep and I personally enjoy it very much. I suppose being a golfaholic has me craving for as much news, golf coverage, etc. as possible

Yes it is part of our UVerse package. Love the golf channel most of the time.

Yep and I personally enjoy it very much. I suppose being a golfaholic has me craving for as much news, golf coverage, etc. as possible

+1 on the golfaholic, TGC is included in the package I have with DirecTv, and I would not have a package that did not include it.

TGC is on in my house constantly except for when they are running infomercials.

in HD biatches!

Yes. Watch it a lot for Thursday/Friday event coverage.

Of the 6 channels I do get, The Golf Channel is not one of them.

We have directv down in the common area, but its all the way down there, and Im all the way up here...

I have GC..like watching the Euro coverage along with Thursday and Friday on Tour...can do without the infomericals in the middle of the afternoon or reruns of golf's amazing videos or top 10's.

Yea, I had to get the biggest package MetroCast offered just so I could have TGC. I also have it in HD.

It's included in out Time Warner service. We have the HD channel also.

Part of my package with Verizon FIOS.

Wait, there are humans living without the Golf Channel?!?!?! How can this be?!?!?! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Yep, part of my Comcast package. I couldn't imagine not having GC and NHL Network.

In HD with DirecTV

We have it too. Additional $5/ month. But nothing is ever on (as in tournaments) when I want to watch, which is late at night after the kids go to sleep. We were going to cancel it and try to get it in the store, but no cable lines run to the store so no tv is possible. I'd probably watch a lot more if we had it in the store.

I have it with DirecTV in HD. Hopefully it stays that way.

ouch.. definitely in the minority....
guess I need to upgrade my account at Dish....

ouch.. definitely in the minority....
guess I need to upgrade my account at Dish....

You don't have the golf channel? That's crazy...I couldn't go without it

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Yes, through DirecTV, but I don't know if I subscribe to it or it's part of the standard package.

Yep and it is the most watched channel at my house. It's in HD... Love it

It comes with out cable package. standard def only unfortunately. I find it rather funny, we have a nice hd tv with something like 25 HD channels and 80% of my tv viewing is on the regular def golf channel. I've requested to get it in hd, but was denied by the powers that be at the cable company

Back