2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

They held a BMW at Crooked Stick (past major venue) and a Bob Hope Classic breaks out. Wow look at these scores!

Just shows what technology has done to and for the game

I am LOLing at Bo Van Pelt. Guy must be out to prove something....

Wtf did Tigger do on 4 off the tee? Shot Tracker says he hit it 186 yards.

BVP with a big middle finger to DL3. Love it!

Look at rory and Tiger exchanging blows. Even better.

Lee's going to make his run this weekend :beat-up:

Popped one up into the rough.

Rory did exactly that last week. Not that I take pleasure in others' pain, but seeing the pros hit a bad shot every now and then is a good reminder that this stupid game isn't a game of perfect...

That's the best I've seen Tiger swing in a long time, I think he likes the challenge of the young talent. He looks good and happy.

Not sure if its reflecting on TV or not, but the wind is picking up and clouds moving in. This morning when everyone started off low, there no wind at all. Now its blowing 10, gusting to probably 15. I think scores will be going up as the afternoon wears on.

Not sure if its reflecting on TV or not, but the wind is picking up and clouds moving in. This morning when everyone started off low, there no wind at all. Now its blowing 10, gusting to probably 15. I think scores will be going up as the afternoon wears on.

Just noticed that as Tiger and Rory played their seconds to the par 5. Definitely a little breeze fluttering the leaves...

One-T Overton has pretty sizable following here at home today. Just seen him stiff one at 3.

matt every is not going to be happy with the grass he's found on 13

ooh, looks like every's chip hit the sprinklerhead and now he's in the high stuff on the otherside of the green. tad unlucky there

TW hits the hole.....hole in one does not drop.

Tiger had the pace out then, gotta settle for a 2, he is not pleased.

So was this on the fly or did it roll? Tigers almost hole in one I mean

So was this on the fly or did it roll? Tigers almost hole in one I mean

Landed a few feet short and rolled over the right side and bounced up a tad when going over.

Make that 3-.-!

Back