2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

Dean does rule. In terms of hitting first. That is about it. I can't wait to close him out quickly. Ary I plan on going off first on Sunday as well if you want to lobby to go 0-2 against me

Wow, does team hackers even sniff a point from the morning? Their lunch could be very quiet, or spent on the range.

--
Tapatalk2

That responsibility and/honor will go to ddec. On a serious note, Dean hit the first ball at the 1st Morgan Cup and the last one I believe to seal victory. He has earned that honor and I believe should take the 1st shot.

Sounds like a plan, your honesty is good in my book. Was not favoring the old rock, paper, scissors on the first tee box. Ha

Wow, does team hackers even sniff a point from the morning? Their lunch could be very quiet, or spent on the range.

--
Tapatalk2

Haha what matchups are you looking at. We are definitely sniffing a ton of points especially in the matchup with you. Poor Biggsy will have a broken back after 9 holes

Haha what matchups are you looking at. We are definitely sniffing a ton of points especially in the matchup with you. Poor Biggsy will have a broken back after 9 holes

He is used to carrying my big ass around the course. Internetrapper and one too many will be a fun pair to take a quick point off.

All seriousness though I'm glad to be paired with biggsy in the scramble, we know each others games pretty well.

--
Tapatalk2

It's almost as if JB has the answer key here, Team THP 4-0 in the first matchups! Hawk, let's roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You planning on taking Froggy out for drinks the night before? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Ary! We were destined to face off.

Wow! Definitely some surprises and I REALLY like what I am seeing thus far!!

Cookie and Chunky, I believe that both of you wanted a piece of me in this Morgan Cup. Well, Dean and I will see you on the first tee of the first match of the Morgan Cup, with everyone else watching and the cameras rolling. Try not to get nervous.

That responsibility and/honor will go to ddec. On a serious note, Dean hit the first ball at the 1st Morgan Cup and the last one I believe to seal victory. He has earned that honor and I believe should take the 1st shot.

From the moment that he was named a captain, I thought it would be fitting if Dean hit the first shot of this Morgan Cup since he hit the first shot of the first Morgan Cup, I like that it's going to happen. Plus, I know he's going to put it in the fairway, it makes my tee shot a lot easier!

I did the same. I have 2 rounds all set to go. I'm excited for the match against Cookie and Chunky. I think that will be a good one. It was pretty hard to put together a lineup without knowing which captain would do what. There are some I expected to see and some I didn't. Either way I like that the pairings are out.

I'm excited about the match as well, it should be close and come down to the last few holes. Of course, Dean and I were first off the tee last year and brought a point to Team Paradise, I expect the exact same to happen this year.

Oh crap! Just realized I could actually be the first one to tee off that morning. Yikes!! LOL

Now off the first tee.....Michael "cookie" Cook!!!! Embrace it cookie!!!!

I like that both Chunky and Dean said "we'll go first". I really like the veteran pairing of Ddec and Ary starting the Team Paradise Victory Tour.

I like that both Chunky and Dean said "we'll go first". I really like the veteran pairing of Ddec and Ary starting the Team Paradise Victory Tour.

I knew that Donne was smart! I like that phrase!

Totally agree with ya Donne :blob:

Ary will your family be there this time? I want them to see the agony of defeat this time.

Ary will your family be there this time? I want them to see the agony of defeat this time.

Better put up a better pairing against him in Round 2 then.

We've gotta get Hanks an avatar! My partner in crime can't be avatarless!

Can't wait to team up with Hanks against the White Knuckler (or the Pocket, whichever he is!) and tnolan!

I like it Smalls.....I think York snaps by hole 8 as he get tired up us playing to numbers and hitting putts from all over the place

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

They will be there to see your team lose. I'm more interested to see who is taller, you or my mom, that should be a closer matchup.

What's that doo hickey in your avatar? Looks like a bunch of slinkys after a hard night on a jug of corn liquor!

Better put up a better pairing against him in Round 2 then.

No need to. He will start with a loss. If he has a sack he will demand that Dean put him off Group 1 on Sunday. That makes him 0-2.

They will be there to see your team lose. I'm more interested to see who is taller, you or my mom, that should be a closer matchup.

Did your mom beat you also? You will start to fear short people after the MC.

I'll get one for you this week dude!

I like it Smalls.....I think York snaps by hole 8 as he get tired up us playing to numbers and hitting putts from all over the place

Haha Hanks. Concentrate on the cart girls buddy. The golf will be no fun for you

No need to. He will start with a loss. If he has a sack he will demand that Dean put him off Group 1 on Sunday. That makes him 0-2.

Something tells me anybody from Team Hackers or Team Paradise that goes off in group 1 on Sunday will get a loss. Just a hunch though.

Good looking match-ups here, though it looks like team THP will have most of the points after the first round

Something tells me anybody from Team Hackers or Team Paradise that goes off in group 1 on Sunday will get a loss. Just a hunch though.
Thats juicy right there. Looking at the matchups I'm getting pretty confident about our team. Chunky and Dean need to step their games up for round 2 or this thing could be over before we even put the first peg in the ground on sunday.

Back