2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

Lol. Don't do it! I'm just spittin fire right now and felt its time to give MPoop a rest from getting bashed. Can we bro hug this out?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

No!!

PM bro hugs only!

Wow. Some awesome matchups here. I can't wait to see how they play out.

Predicting Nerfny's teams was like predicting the excellence of Yorkem's bunker play.

TC and Tmex are going to be a tough combo to face but I am sure we are going to have a ton of fun out there. Love that we have match-ups posted and the analysis and speculation from everyone is going to be interesting.
If your idea of fun is to be bludgeoned to death by 300 yard bombs followed up with the most precision iron play you've seen to date then yeah, it'll be a hoot alright. :laughing:

I think I'm a horrible Captain. I always laugh loudest at the jabs at my team.

Some good match ups there. For team THP!

If your idea of fun is to be bludgeoned to death by 300 yard bombs followed up with the most precision iron play you've seen to date then yeah, it'll be a hoot alright. :laughing:

At least Hawk will be there to carry the load for you.

That hurts Kmac. I wrote your name on a box. Plus I OEM'd a putter to keep the OEM MC tradition alive. Team THP has done no such thing. Sniff

Predicting Nerfny's teams was like predicting the excellence of Yorkem's bunker play.

Did you stop at the 22 second mark?

Good thing huh? A "W" is a "W" no matter who carries who as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't say anything about a "W" buddy. Well on second thought you are matched up against Hackers so maybe?

Like some of the match ups i see!

I didn't say anything about a "W" buddy. Well on second thought you are matched up against Hackers so maybe?
Dude Hawk and I are going to be just like we're out for a good Saturday morning game of golf. Lucky Charm and the Drunken Frogger are going to be a mess. At least they'll still be drunk and won't realize what's happening to them.

Awesome match-ups Captains! TC and Yoccos, teammate Howzat, I can't wait to tee it up with you all!

I like the matchups there.

TC and Tmex are going to be a deadly, deadly combo. Though I am little disappointed it isn't Breezy and Tmex so I could call them TBreeze for the next few months.

the white knuckler and the waggler will bring the fury.
one thing is for sure.......i will thoroughly enjoy myself within this group.

TC and Tmex are going to be a tough combo to face but I am sure we are going to have a ton of fun out there. Love that we have match-ups posted and the analysis and speculation from everyone is going to be interesting.

TEAMMATE!!! We are going to have a blast!

I like the matchups there.

TC and Tmex are going to be a deadly, deadly combo. Though I am little disappointed it isn't Breezy and Tmex so I could call them TBreeze for the next few months.

JBreeze works as well.

No need for nicknames. I will be CB's #1 sidekick as he carries our team to a devastation of a victory. Then we can all watch seth0 eat sushi.

No need for nicknames. I will be CB's #1 sidekick as he carries our team to a devastation of a victory. Then we can all watch seth0 eat sushi.
I appreciate the confidence Captain, SethO better not eat a big breakfast because it will be less than 2 hours before he's eating more sushi.

I wonder if Seth is as violent eating sushi as he is with swinging a golf club. Is it me or is Team Paradise made up of high handicappers? Who picked that team?

So excited to see these matchups live and in person this year!!

Back