2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

I wonder if Seth is as violent eating sushi as he is with swinging a golf club. Is it me or is Team Paradise made up of high handicappers? Who picked that team?

This made me laugh out loud.

So excited to see these matchups live and in person this year!!

We got you that I Heart Team THP T-Shirt you requested.

I appreciate the confidence Captain, SethO better not eat a big breakfast because it will be less than 2 hours before he's eating more sushi.

They don't stick crow on Sushi do they?

I wonder if Seth is as violent eating sushi as he is with swinging a golf club. Is it me or is Team Paradise made up of high handicappers? Who picked that team?

Chunky I have a feeling you are going to lead by example in round 1, with a very bad loss. Man I don't even know if I could stand to watch you and Cookie over analyzing every shot that frankly just won't matter. I'm calling it right now I see you using a rangefinder to laser the pin on a chip shot

i think there are gonna be a few teams getting SPANKED in the first round here. should be fun to watch see if any of the underdogs can muster up some points.

i think there are gonna be a few teams getting SPANKED in the first round here. should be fun to watch see if any of the underdogs can muster up some points.

That's the fun part of a scramble. I think we will see some teams play some great golf. Then we will see Dean. Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Chunky I have a feeling you are going to lead by example in round 1, with a very bad loss. Man I don't even know if I could stand to watch you and Cookie over analyzing every shot that frankly just won't matter. I'm calling it right now I see you using a rangefinder to laser the pin on a chip shot

I am very precise. It should be fun watching Team Paradise go from the best team on the first day last year to the pointless team this year.

That's the fun part of a scramble. I think we will see some teams play some great golf. Then we will see Dean. Lol

heck I think my match will be the most lopsided there is. I'm just hoping that Cookie and Chunky remember to return for the afternoon round.

I sure am excited to play with my homey Tmex. Team Tecate will be in full force. And how about the two dudes we get to share a round with? Couldn't have asked for a better couple of guys to share morning with. I'm so torn b/c I sure do like ghsace and howzat, both good blokes in my book. I reckon I'll be there to support those dudes too. Hopefully we can put on a display and come out as the 4some that has the best scores in the morning session. No offense fellas, as I will root for you to both hit some great shots, but Tmex and I will have to win the point. It's our destiny. We've already discussed strategy on the phone.

BOMBS! We're going to play so aggressively it's going to bottle your minds. Nah, I'm looking forward to it lads. I do like Team THP on this morning session. There's some incredible match ups throughout the day. Could Team Hackers repeat and go 0-fer on Saturday? It sure looks like it to me. Wow!

It will be interesting to see if TP can get anything on the first day.

I see TC hit his head and still thinks he is Captain of Team Hackers.

I see TC hit his head and still thinks he is Captain of Team Hackers.

I was never the Captain last year dude. I let biggsy decide all the match ups. B/c I didn't care that much.

You can talk all the trash you want, these pairings look so even except for maybe the TC/yoccos combo. I feel for the teams that run into the seve/olathobal pairing.
This will be epic for sure and it seems that everyone will have a blast. Great job captains, I know it wasn't easy

heck I think my match will be the most lopsided there is. I'm just hoping that Cookie and Chunky remember to return for the afternoon round.

They'll still be lasering their putts on the 4th hole.

You can talk all the trash you want, these pairings look so even except for maybe the TC/yoccos combo. I feel for the teams that run into the seve/olathobal pairing.
This will be epic for sure and it seems that everyone will have a blast. Great job captains, I know it wasn't easy

aka, Team Tecate!

I was never the Captain last year dude. I let biggsy decide all the match ups. B/c I didn't care that much.

Honestly dude, I am seriously excited to play some golf with you.

They'll still be lasering their putts on the 4th hole.

lol now thats a funny line... im so stealing it.

Stop kissing up dude. He's still going to kick the snot out of you

I sure am excited to play with my homey Tmex. Team Tecate will be in full force. And how about the two dudes we get to share a round with? Couldn't have asked for a better couple of guys to share morning with. I'm so torn b/c I sure do like ghsace and howzat, both good blokes in my book. I reckon I'll be there to support those dudes too. Hopefully we can put on a display and come out as the 4some that has the best scores in the morning session. No offense fellas, as I will root for you to both hit some great shots, but Tmex and I will have to win the point. It's our destiny. We've already discussed strategy on the phone.

BOMBS! We're going to play so aggressively it's going to bottle your minds. Nah, I'm looking forward to it lads. I do like Team THP on this morning session. There's some incredible match ups throughout the day. Could Team Hackers repeat and go 0-fer on Saturday? It sure looks like it to me. Wow!

Couldn't have said it better myself teammate! Team THP looks really strong dude.

lol now thats a funny line... im so stealing it.

I was inspired by the Buckbombs! The first matchup, one team is gonna get waxed. Its destiny!

aka, Team Tecate!

We need shirts!!!! Haha. Freddie is right, its gonna be fun and a clinic. Team THP won't even charge!

I love being underestimated.

^^^^^^This, the match we be much closer than most will expect. I like playing the part of the underdog but after the first round no one will be calling us underdogs.

That first matchup has me giddy. I truly am excited to tee it up against those guys. It's going to be tough but Cookie and I will give it our best.

I am really anxious to see how these matches turn out, I think there may be a surprise or two the first day.

Vice versa man! I love tee'ing it up with THP'ers, especially those I haven't tee'd it up with before. One things for sure, no shovels in our 4some!!! :alien:

Back