2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

League 3 will have to wait until tomorrow, but we will get it started bright and early.

are the draft orders that its saying currently correct or are yall doing a random drawing?

All set up in League #2.

are the draft orders that its saying currently correct or are yall doing a random drawing?

There will be a draft order selection done via live video at some point.

Sweet, just found a section while under my profile called Autopick Strategy! This will be easier than I thought.

Sweet, just found a section while under my profile called Autopick Strategy! This will be easier than I thought.

Lmao, you need to check out some mock fantasy drafts.

Lmao, you need to check out some mock fantasy drafts.

No reason to dude. I will just leave everything on best available to make sure I pick the best players.

No reason to dude. I will just leave everything on best available to make sure I pick the best players.

That works (I hope Cookie picks ahead of me).

Nothing could possibly go wrong with that strate.. I can't even type that with a straight face.

There is a person in league 2 whose last name is Cumming? If so, dont change your team name. Its awesome.

There is a person in league 2 whose last name is Cumming? If so, dont change your team name. Its awesome.

Is it better than MyDitkaInYourButkus?

It is both a blessing and a curse, good sir.

Just picked up my fantasy football guide. I actually need to pick up another one, because this one is kind of lacking. I am ready to roll!

How long is the draft expected to take with 16 teams?

Team "Mean Ma-Sheen" ready to lay the SMACK DOWN on Some fools in League #2.

DevRickus and Trae- consider yourself warned ;)

#Winning

How long is the draft expected to take with 16 teams?

Depending on how many people forget to come to the draft, and how many guys get drunk and try to take sleeper pick Calvin Johnson in the 9th round, anywhere between 2 and a half hours and 4 days. :act-up:

I kid. I would say 2 hours probably, 2 and half, tops.

Team name is set. Threw the possibility of a night before birthday dinner out to the wife. The dirty look says my team is in an early spot of bother. My draft cant be worse than last years

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Team "Mean Ma-Sheen" ready to lay the SMACK DOWN on Some fools in League #2.

DevRickus and Trae- consider yourself warned ;)

#Winning

How did you get it league 2 and I am in League 3??

I heard all the cool people are in League 2..... :)

If you mean all rookies and scrubs, then YES! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when does league 4 sign up?

Yeah that would be nice. I need to start eyeing the completion out and see what we have

Yeah that would be nice. I need to start eyeing the completion out and see what we have

Eyeing the competition involves me staring at myself for hours in the mirror. Which I enjoy. :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back