2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea maybe next outing you can tell people you've only played 5 rounds since may; and you're a 6 handicap.

But make sure you delete your ghin scores or P4B will look em and up and bust ya ahhahahahhahaha

3.6 lol

I had fun it was a great weekend!

I've never made excuses either and I've certainy never lied about my preparations to fellow teammates!

Hehe when Jake found all those scores I think youre face almost fell off.
True story

LMAO! I knew when after seeing CG's post earlier that it was gonna go down this path. I hate waiting every shot and under the circumstances of the MC and seeing a different post by esox I know it must have been pretty bad....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I've never made excuses either and I've certainy never lied about my preparations to fellow teammates!

True story

please explain lol

Just to be clear: CG, are you publicly questioning JB's integrity regarding handicap? I have no dog in this fight and this is not the thread for it but strong accusations being implied.

Tappin' from my iPad!

True story

I guess you're forgetting that he did explain the reason for that no?

You want to go down this route man? That can be arranged.
Never made an excuse in my life on the golf course unlike our friend cg13 that is so analytical that it takes him 45 seconds to set up to a ball before beginning a practice swing.
Our friend CG13 that actually caused us to receive messages (true story) that people thought the video was frozen, but it was just him staring into blank space as if to summon someone else to swing.
Our friend CG13 that over dinner with ddec, myself and GG before the cup even began blurts out with "im going 0-3 probably" despite the fact that we werent even talking about golf.
Our friend CG13 that was put on the clock by a ranger after completing just 3 holes.
Our friend CG13 that keeps harping on my record despite his being worse than mine.

I have tried to just keep this about slow play and have some fun, but if you want to keep talking about performances, I can do that all night long. Bring it on little man, Matty Caulk gives more of a challenge in this type of stuff.

Hehe I gave up bud; I'll never be able to stand up to youre possy, I took my time and prepared myself mentally.

I had good rounds that had o rushed probably wouldn't have been so great

If a 4 hour round is that frowned upon- and othe thpers do not want to play with me then that is their loss.

And to anyone else that wants to pile it on- put your game where your mouth is- I'll take on any of you Brown nosers at grand cypress in may for some benjamins.

Man up or shut up- I was def not one of the top golfers in the event and I prepared my ass off for it- it was pressure filled an nerve racking to perform and I did my best.

Apparently it was unacceptable and I am sorry ; I apologize to those lives I've ruined by this.

Just to be clear: CG, are you publicly questioning JB's integrity regarding handicap? I have no dog in this fight and this is not the thread for it but strong accusations being implied.

Tappin' from my iPad!

No no not at all he was a 3.6 that wasn't it at all

It was a story about his ghin at grand cypress

Wow, I have a feeling things are about to get unpretty!

LMAO! I knew when after seeing CG's post earlier that it was gonna go down this path. I hate waiting every shot and under the circumstances of the MC and seeing a different post by esox I know it must have been pretty bad....

Tappin' from my iPad!

It wasn't a handicap event so they didn't matter at all.

He had just played slot more roundsthan he let on or even told some of us

Hehe I gave up bud; I'll never be able to stand up to youre possy, I took my time and prepared myself mentally.

I had good rounds that had o rushed probably wouldn't have been so great

If a 4 hour round is that frowned upon- and othe thpers do not want to play with me then that is their loss.

And to anyone else that wants to pile it on- put your game where your mouth is- I'll take on any of you Brown nosers at grand cypress in may for some benjamins.

Man up or shut up- I was def not one of the top golfers in the event and I prepared my ass off for it- it was pressure filled an nerve racking to perform and I did my best.

Apparently it was unacceptable and I am sorry ; I apologize to those lives I've ruined by this.

Lives ruined? Brown nosers? WTF dude. Man up or shut up?

Its one thing to be trash talking and then another to start questioning intregrity. That's why I said something.

I could care less if you could beat me on the golf course. Good for you buddy! I'm not gonna get into anything here because this thread is about the outing but man....

Team TMex is going to crush everyone anyway. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hah why I've been attacked since I got back!

lol chill out bud, go hit those awesome R11 irons and get some of that frustration out

Lives ruined? R

That's how they're acting! Just trying to defend myself...

It's hard when it's like 10 v 1...

I'll just stop posting now.

-slow playing bum out-

Ummm wow, I'm on the road right now but I have to say something about all this. First CG I think you're a good guy but this stuff is craZy. We all need to let this stuff go. Yes cg is a slow player really slow in fact, to the point that it is amazingly frustrating to play with him but I think we are all letting that cloud our view of him as a person. Taking on jb and publically questioning his ethics and hc on his website which is his business is not a good idea and in fact out of bounds I feel when it comes to trash talk.

HAHHAHHA.
I love smileys. They make outings fun. Outings are always fun. DubbleD, wish you were coming dude.

I hope I can come to one in the future, but with my work right now, I just cant commit so far in advance.

This is the point in the thread where I go hunting for other threads like 'Golf or Marriage', 'Is Tiger Back'. I need to find my boy Thainer and see if he can dig up some other doozies that shouldve died months ago....

Ummm wow, I'm on the road right now but I have to say something about all this. First CG I think you're a good guy but this stuff is craZy. We all need to let this stuff go. Yes cg is a slow player really slow in fact, to the point that it is amazingly frustrating to play with him but I think we are all letting that cloud our view of him as a person. Taking on jb and publically questioning his ethics and hc on his website which is his business is not a good idea and in fact out of bounds I feel when it comes to trash talk.

I am sorry and that's not how I meant it- I was trying to trashtalk back in his repeated slow play posts regarding me every day. Again in this thread.

I had to reply somehow- but I take it everyday here for what?

What a waste of three pages. I feel bad for anyone that had to read this garbage.

What a waste of three pages. I feel bad for anyone that had to read this garbage.

DO you want to be part of Team TMEx? Well before THP gets teams all settled and whatnot? We have a lot to offer a golfer such as yourself. PM me and we will talk.

DO you want to be part of Team TMEx? Well before THP gets teams all settled and whatnot? We have a lot to offer a golfer such as yourself. PM me and we will talk.
Of course I need a TMEX HC though.

Of course I need a TMEX HC though.

Alvaro Quiros is Spanish right? Close enough. Arrrriba!

Oh man that is F'n sweet. Updating Profile now.

Alvaro Quiros is Spanish right? Close enough. Arrrriba!

That's what I'm talking about. Spank...... Your handicap is no longer yourself.... Just remember we have a need for a fellow Ray Rice hater...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back