2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm talking about. Spank...... Your handicap is no longer yourself.... Just remember we have a need for a fellow Ray Rice hater...

This doesn't come into effect until at least week 3 or if he blows out his knee on the first game. When I'm in LA and grow out my mustache people assume that I'm Mexican... is that close enough?

How do I look.

Better than ever Jrod!!! Better than ever!

This doesn't come into effect until at least week 3 or if he blows out his knee on the first game. When I'm in LA and grow out my mustache people assume that I'm Mexican... is that close enough?

Ok you get one. 4.19. BAM!

When someone figures out the math behind the TMEX HC calculation they will realize how bad I suck! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

When someone figures out the math behind the TMEX HC calculation they will realize how bad I suck! :D

There's no math, there's just marcawesome.

I know it's far away but at least I can play GC between now and then. In fact some of us attendees will be throwing it down in a week there. How'd you like them apples?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I know the squads are not official but right now, Team TMex just whipes the floor with everyone else. The math is stephen Hawking good. Believe me they don't wan to know. Basically it amounts to even Team THP walking back from the 11th tee with nothing left to play for but maybe 2nd place. We're that good.

This is fun to read when its someone else

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I know the squads are not official but right now, Team TMex just whipes the floor with everyone else. The math is stephen Hawking good. Believe me they don't wan to know. Basically it amounts to even Team THP walking back from the 11th tee with nothing left to play for but maybe 2nd place. We're that good.

Who's handling the wedge play for team TMex?

Kevin

I may be one of the most sensitive people you will ever meet and I take EVERYTHING personally but even I know when it's just fun trash talking and I hope you guys are realizing that too. I am getting ridiculed in the FF thread because I took forever to make my trades. I think it's hysterical, and I encourage more trash talking. I know everyone is just joking, and if I didn't, if I was even the least bit unsure, I would send them a PM and ask them if they mean it. And if you feel like the trash talking is going too far, send a PM and let the people know that it's just not fun for you anymore, or ask some of the pro trash talkers for some pointers on ways to get back that are funny without getting personal and mean. Somehow the fun trash talking in here got lost in a sea of anger and oversensitivity.

I should add, TheChosen1 is a perfect example of a guy who is getting blasted for missing the draft last night, but he laughs at himself, the situation and comes back and makes fun of everyone else. See how he handled it as a prime example of what this fun trash talking is all about.

I like it....a lot. Team THP is reading this and scared. Praying and hoping that the "panel" does not make this a reality.

Kevin: wedge play is covered, no worries there!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I may be one of the most sensitive people you will ever meet and I take EVERYTHING personally but even I know when it's just fun trash talking and I hope you guys are realizing that too. I am getting ridiculed in the FF thread because I took forever to make my trades. I think it's hysterical, and I encourage more trash talking. I know everyone is just joking, and if I didn't, if I was even the least bit unsure, I would send them a PM and ask them if they mean it. And if you feel like the trash talking is going too far, send a PM and let the people know that it's just not fun for you anymore, or ask some of the pro trash talkers for some pointers on ways to get back that are funny without getting personal and mean. Somehow the fun trash talking in here got lost in a sea of anger and oversensitivity.

I should add, TheChosen1 is a perfect example of a guy who is getting blasted for missing the draft last night, but he laughs at himself, the situation and comes back and makes fun of everyone else. See how he handled it as a prime example of what this fun trash talking is all about.

how is this GG?:bananadance::banana::alien2::deadhorse::egyptian::golf2::fingers-crossed::friends::mad-tongue::question::starwars::terror::sweat::thumb::thankyou::violin::wavey::welcome:

That post should get approved by OG if he ever wakes up from his afternoon nap

Yea maybe next outing you can tell people you've only played 5 rounds since may; and you're a 6 handicap.

But make sure you delete your ghin scores or P4B will look em and up and bust ya ahhahahahhahaha

3.6 lol

Im going to enjoy this more than you know, because my wife said I can put you into your place finally despite the fact that you have done a great job by yourself of looking like a complete fool. Let me first start by explaining how a real service like GHIN works. When you input your scores, it records it as that day. So when my lovely wife let us join Grand Cypress, I was issued a new GHIN number and I inputted my scores from all the scorecards I still had. They were recorded on that day.

By the way, since its clear you have never used a real handicap service before. You cant delete scores, but I appreciate you trying to insinuate that as well.

You can back pedal all you want, but when someone says "3.6 lol", I know exactly what they mean. And you my friend should NEVER question whether or not I am being honest about my index. Its public and everybody can view my scores. Unlike the ole "If a CG13 plays golf and nobody is around, gee, I bet he shoots 80".

How dare you question my integrity you little garden gnome of a man. Learn to role with the punches. GG gets called slow all night in the fantasy draft and she laughs it off. You, you sound like a grovelling child looking for more candy on Halloween. Question my honesty and ethics and even my handicap? I will make you look like a bigger fool than you do already. How you ask?

I got big plans for CG13 at the next outing. Because I am putting you in my group with other guys that wear big boy pants and every single time its your turn to hit. Im going to remind you of just how effin slow you are and then when you look at the scorecards at the turn and see you are already down to me by 20 strokes, you can look up to me (as you do anyway at your height) and say, you are right, I should not have questioned your integrity.

While I would hate to see this guy drop out because a child of a man apparently is having a bad day (maybe he will send me another PM apology explaining his bad day and sorry for taking it out on me), I have a feeling its coming. I hope not, because deep down inside, he is a decent guy and clearly is just wound way too tight.

The best part of this whole thing is, that mini me gets called out by every single guy in the Morgan Cup about pace of play, and chooses to only attack me. I relish that though, I truly do. For those at the MC, remember when P4B shoved him jokingly out of the live camera stream and he went crazy and would not talk to anybody for 30 minutes. Well I did not even know it happened either, but the videos show otherwise. Who knew, that grown men were this emotional. Apparently the Napoleonic complex lives on, but thankfully not in everybody under the height of 5'9.

Thanks CG13 for making my evening while on vacation with my wife by questioning whether or not I am honest about my golf scores. Now we can cue his wonderful retorts about "I am just defending myself" and "I have been picked on since returning". The same old garbage we have heard about Mr. Defensive since returning from the MC. The same guy that was a basket case leading up to the MC. And the same old guy that CHOSE to come at me about performance before I EVER said anything about your game (nor would I). Come back and talk to me when you can bring it with better Sh!t than questioning my handicap keeping.

We can now return to our regularly scheduled programming of this wonderful outing and all the wonderful people that get to play golf behind CG13 on that first day. Cause he is going off first in my group and its going to be painful to watch!

I like it....a lot. Team THP is reading this and scared. Praying and hoping that the "panel" does not make this a reality.

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL at "panel"... reverse the "e"and the "a" you get "penal". Hehehe.

Im going to enjoy this more than you know, because my wife said I can put you into your place finally despite the fact that you have done a great job by yourself of looking like a complete fool. Let me first start by explaining how a real service like GHIN works. When you input your scores, it records it as that day. So when my lovely wife let us join Grand Cypress, I was issued a new GHIN number and I inputted my scores from all the scorecards I still had. They were recorded on that day.

By the way, since its clear you have never used a real handicap service before. You cant delete scores, but I appreciate you trying to insinuate that as well.

You can back pedal all you want, but when someone says "3.6 lol", I know exactly what they mean. And you my friend should NEVER question whether or not I am being honest about my index. Its public and everybody can view my scores. Unlike the ole "If a CG13 plays golf and nobody is around, gee, I bet he shoots 80".

How dare you question my integrity you little garden gnome of a man. Learn to role with the punches. GG gets called slow all night in the fantasy draft and she laughs it off. You, you sound like a grovelling child looking for more candy on Halloween. Question my honesty and ethics and even my handicap? I will make you look like a bigger fool than you do already. How you ask?

I got big plans for CG13 at the next outing. Because I am putting you in my group with other guys that wear big boy pants and every single time its your turn to hit. Im going to remind you of just how effin slow you are and then when you look at the scorecards at the turn and see you are already down to me by 20 strokes, you can look up to me (as you do anyway at your height) and say, you are right, I should not have questioned your integrity.

While I would hate to see this guy drop out because a child of a man apparently is having a bad day (maybe he will send me another PM apology explaining his bad day and sorry for taking it out on me), I have a feeling its coming. I hope not, because deep down inside, he is a decent guy and clearly is just wound way too tight.

The best part of this whole thing is, that mini me gets called out by every single guy in the Morgan Cup about pace of play, and chooses to only attack me. I relish that though, I truly do. For those at the MC, remember when P4B shoved him jokingly out of the live camera stream and he went crazy and would not talk to anybody for 30 minutes. Well I did not even know it happened either, but the videos show otherwise. Who knew, that grown men were this emotional. Apparently the Napoleonic complex lives on, but thankfully not in everybody under the height of 5'9.

Thanks CG13 for making my evening while on vacation with my wife by questioning whether or not I am honest about my golf scores. Now we can cue his wonderful retorts about "I am just defending myself" and "I have been picked on since returning". The same old garbage we have heard about Mr. Defensive since returning from the MC. The same guy that was a basket case leading up to the MC. And the same old guy that CHOSE to come at me about performance before I EVER said anything about your game (nor would I). Come back and talk to me when you can bring it with better Sh!t than questioning my handicap keeping.

We can now return to our regularly scheduled programming of this wonderful outing and all the wonderful people that get to play golf behind CG13 on that first day. Cause he is going off first in my group and its going to be painful to watch!

Atleast I never got a reply that long gees. Where's buzzard at? He get lost in the rough again?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Well put!

I would also add a small note to what GG said. For some of the newbies to the forum and/or the outing, the constant trash talk can be a bit intimidating. I personally love it and like GG take as good as I give but I'm an old timer now and know most of you if not having met you but "hung out" with you here. I know it isn't personal or at least not intended to be personal but some folks won't know that and may take the back and forth as the typical "hostile" attitude that is rampant on so many other golf forums.

Now, let me tell you all about the EPIC dessert tray I'm planning for the evening we have a progressive dinner from villa to villa....

Now, let me tell you all about the EPIC dessert tray I'm planning for the evening we have a progressive dinner from villa to villa....

I'd like to come to the outing just for that dessert tray.

Kevin

Who's handling the wedge play for team TMex?

Kevin

You'll be there with us in spirit my friend. Or are you going?? I have no clue who is going and who isnt.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You know thats why Team THP is all quiet right now. They called the thunder and now they got it.

I'd like to come to the outing just for that dessert tray.

Kevin

Its awesome.

I admit my trash talk failed miserably. I was backed into a corner an was attempting to deflect some r any of it that has been directed at me.

Is what it is- all I meant was to take some of the heat off me. But clearly it backfired

oh man this thread is hilarious tonight. GG is posting on how to trash talk , JB is showing how to trash talk, matty caulk is enjoying not getting trash talked, and nice ol Mary is planning her delicious dessert tray while everyone else's handicap is dropping like crazy by switching from ghin to tmex.

oh man this thread is hilarious tonight. GG is posting on how to trash talk , JB is showing how to trash talk, matty caulk is enjoying not getting trash talked, and nice ol Mary is planning her delicious dessert tray while everyone else's handicap is dropping like crazy by switching from ghin to tmex.

Good recap but my HC went up when switching to TMEX. I was a +4 before the change. :alien:

Tappin' from my iPad!

And another thing!!!!TMex you sir have no integrity. I am co founding father(along with the great CB) of TMex. Yet here I stand with nothing. It is on!!!! Team TMess is getting a big helping of ass beating from whatever team I'm on!!:at-wits-end::bicker:

Good recap but my HC went up when switching to TMEX. I was a +4 before the change. :alien:

Tappin' from my iPad!

oh sorry cook, sounds like you got screwed. id have them redo the math sounds like something got mixed up with the switch.

oh sorry cook, sounds like you got screwed. id have them redo the math sounds like something got mixed up with the switch.

Just messin'.....I am a 12 but striving to be a single digit by next May!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back