2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the optimism folks. Things have a way of working out so with some good mojo and the right timing, this will turn out good. KellyBo and I have certainly enjoyed the last two outings and they were worth every penny spent.

JB thinks KellyBo runs the show huh? That's kind of funny. hehe

When it comes to my old friend Gray, I have a pulse on things. Lets just say its another prediction if that makes you feel better...hehe

You're laughing at someone else with that avatar? :eyepoke:

Now that is funny!

chunky's avatar thingy has a little willy! It's so off putting!

Too bad RxGus decided to take the forum off post outing so I could see his avatar.

It looks like a lil pink acorn!

Thanks for all the optimism folks. Things have a way of working out. If Kelly says we're going, we're going. KellyBo and I have certainly enjoyed the last two outings and they were worth every penny spent.

JB thinks KellyBo runs the show and he's absolutely right! hehe

FIFY OG

You guys are incredibly optimistic. That would be rather shocking.

Well, as a newbie, I take everyone in this thread at their word. I can guarantee, there will be at the very minimum one, because I will be signing up within 12 hrs. if I have not quit breathing by then. :twist:

Well, as a newbie, I take everyone in this thread at their word. I can guarantee, there will be at the very minimum one, because I will be signing up within 12 hrs. if I have not quit breathing by then. :twist:

haha same here, hopefully i will get my email in right at noon but if not i know it wont be later than 5 or 6 pm so i hope its not filled lol. The only way im not emailing the first day is if i die between now and then :angel:

im not missing this!! i cant wait for the in person banter!

So, who from Ohio is going and car pooling? Sign up is 7 days away. I'm interested.

if you come threw de ill car pool lol

LOL - this was the first I heard of it too. I have a charge card OG! :D OG hates a balance on the charge card!

KB, you and OG had better be at this outing. After I am done getting my revenge on "the ranger" I am gonna be looking to take down the snake charmer next!!!

im going to take the over 35 for the first day

heck, there could very well be 5-8 people alone from just O-H-I-O

You guys are optimists...I like that.
The last two that were optimists were Yorkem's Friend and Gus...Things did not go so well for them :alien:

But I hope you are right and 35 sign up on day 1. That would be amazing.

The last two that were optimists were Yorkem's Friend and Gus...Things did not go so well for them :alien:

im keeping my guesses out of this one, dont wanna look like a fool if only a couple people sign up the first day lol

That's why I don't bet, I just guess.. hahaha!

It went well for one of us :act-up:
With any luck I'll be able to sign up day #1. This is going to be an expensive credit card statement!

It went well for one of us :act-up:
With any luck I'll be able to sign up day #1. This is going to be an expensive credit card statement!

What, you jealous of yorkem's friends avatar?

Ok, got my name in..This time I could use a roomate
EDIT TO ADD: woops misread 1st page.. hehe.. but I will get signed up

I just got the "Do what you want" approval from the wife for the 2012 outing. I can't wait to get in on the competition this time.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm definately interested. Travel costs for me will be a few gallons of gas. For those going with a nongolfing spouse, there are plenty of things to do aside from Disney. Hope to see you there.

When is the payment due? Do you have to pay in full when you sign up?

When is the payment due? Do you have to pay in full when you sign up?

No. Check out some of the thread. GG mentioned the breakdown a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back