2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the announcement. I said a long time back I thought Freddie would make an excellent captain. I stand by my prediction.

Someone is going to make a great captain. I can't wait to see who it is either.

That's awesome dude. That's how my wife was last year, having that support behind you makes things a lot easier.

It makes things so much easier with support from the better half.

i know who i'd like to see captain the 4th team personally, but i havn't gotten the phone call yet! :alien:

Haaaaaahahaha! The suspense is awesome, isn't it?

Certainly is. It's what makes JB and GG such wonderful puppeteers.

i know who i'd like to see captain the 4th team personally, but i havn't gotten the phone call yet! :alien:

Check your voicemail

Check your voicemail

i just did it was just JB thanking me for the $$$$ from the AC tour event! Seriously looking forward to see who is gonna captain the last team. I know a few people would do a great job.

Waiting...

Waiting...

You can hmmmmm all you want we will all be surprised

Oh I know, I'm just being facetious. I honestly think that there is one person who is the most qualified for the job...and that's you.

GG in the house

I don't think I can do that buddy, they're libel to kick me out of the Morgan Cup if I were to ummm and uhhhh my way through a video and actually post it for the world to see. I have a lot of work to do so that my equipment promos are better next time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man do I have work to do. I am thinking of taking the WCBM class of public speaking with confidence. He was wicked awesome

Man do I have work to do. I am thinking of taking the WCBM class of public speaking with confidence. He was wicked awesome

It would help and the camera really loves you so it would be especially good.

You just need to learn other four letter words

Truthfully? There are dozens of people that would make great captains of the Morgan Cup. Picking just a few is nearly impossible and a thankless job because no matter which way you go, people are hurt. This year I did something for me, to make up for something I screwed up last year.

We are honored to share this event with the excited that are here and no matter if you are chosen as a captain or not, things have a way of working there way out over the duration of time. (especially in THP years).

WCBM could lead a presidential campaign with that confident voice, that beard alone would swing voters.

Oh I know, I'm just being facetious. I honestly think that there is one person who is the most qualified for the job...and that's you.

Well I appreciate that.....

Truthfully? There are dozens of people that would make great captains of the Morgan Cup. Picking just a few is nearly impossible and a thankless job because no matter which way you go, people are hurt. This year I did something for me, to make up for something I screwed up last year.

We are honored to share this event with the excited that are here and no matter if you are chosen as a captain or not, things have a way of working there way out over the duration of time. (especially in THP years).

Ain't that the truth!

Deano! Heck yeah buddy!

so happy to see Ddec back as captain! He did a great job the last 2 years with everything with the Morgan Cup. looks like the team names and captains are set now to see who else makes the CUT with the videos! i can't freaking wait.

Congrats, Dean!!!! It was an honor teeing it up with you recently dude!!!! You'll rock 2013 like you did 2012.

And I have to say that all FOUR captains in this one are awesome people.

Talk about 4 bad-ass captains! Freaking awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back