2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have said, one of my favorite parts of MC 2.0 was getting to know both Captains better. I already knew JB pretty well but Dean was a mystery to me. Well we became very good friends and have continued that friendship after. I don't consider him a THP friend, I consider him a friend period. Just a fantastic person. He helped me through some stuff last year and I hope I helped him as well. I do hope our friendship can stand the next beating that I give to him. He was a bit of a sore loser last time and I'm hoping he has learned from that experience. 2nd place is better with 4 teams Dean!

Such a heartfelt way to say "good luck." You may be the best captain of anything...EVER.

I'm going to wear them all day tomorrow

They got to be comfortable! I think that is going to be my style from now on. I owe it to my feet to feel better after a round of golf...

As I have said, one of my favorite parts of MC 2.0 was getting to know both Captains better. I already knew JB pretty well but Dean was a mystery to me. Well we became very good friends and have continued that friendship after. I don't consider him a THP friend, I consider him a friend period. Just a fantastic person. He helped me through some stuff last year and I hope I helped him as well. I do hope our friendship stand the next beating that I give to him. He was a bit of a sore loser last time and I'm hoping he has learned from that experience. 2nd place is better with 4 teams Dean!
The relationships I have built on THP are special to me but I have to imagine MC friendships are pretty special. I am looking forward to to this in 2013.

Callaway Staffers: Your equipment is top notch! It worked for this guy! Via Callaway on instagram.

542185_10152122929655640_2119647208_n.jpg

I love the looks of the new udesign Razr Fit. It would be really great to be able to have all the MC'ers customize their drivers each their own way.

Looks like the staffers will have a ton of great equipment in the new Amp Cell line.

And the line performs too!

Looks like the staffers will have a ton of great equipment in the new Amp Cell line.
Be great to hear about the long term testing the staffers will have with this equipment leading up the MC if it is available to them!

There will be some incredibly colorful bags in the MC from the Cobra staffers. This AMP Cell line looks legit...there are already so many great reviews from the Tour Van stops.

There will be some incredibly colorful bags in the MC from the Cobra staffers. This AMP Cell line looks legit...there are already so many great reviews from the Tour Van stops.

No doubt man!

I will say it right now: IF I get the opportunity to be a Cobra staffer, I will have at least one of each color between my driver, FW woods, and hybrids. Would proudly sport them all and show them off.

Cobra has been busy this year and they have some killer new gear that their staffers will be rocking in 2013!!

After hitting their new line I am really excited for those lucky enough to be sponsored by Cobra for the MC!

I am really impressed to see how awesome the new cell line looks. I really think that Cobra is moving in the right direction

Cobra is definitely bringing it with their new equipment. The guys who get to be fitted up with this equipment are going to be happy to say the least!

No doubt man!

I will say it right now: IF I get the opportunity to be a Cobra staffer, I will have at least one of each color between my driver, FW woods, and hybrids. Would proudly sport them all and show them off.

Cobra has been busy this year and they have some killer new gear that their staffers will be rocking in 2013!!

That sounds sick Cookie.

No doubt man!

That was my thinking as well...if I was lucky enough to get into the MC and be a Cobra staffer, I will have each color in my bag, driver - irons.

i hate that we have to wait 10 more months for the 2013 Morgan Cup....i'm ready to go right meow!

No doubt man!

agreed on all points.
and i think all Cobra staffers should do exactly that Cookie.

i hate that we have to wait 10 more months for the 2013 Morgan Cup....i'm ready to go right meow!

meet me in elmira and I'll give you a preview of what is yet to come:alien:

I cant wait to see the .com logo!

I was thinking that too...plus it's going to be so cool to have those logos for each team....I hope the OEM's use the logos on staff bags and things like that, it would be really cool.

I was thinking that too...plus it's going to be so cool to have those logos for each team....I hope the OEM's use the logos on staff bags and things like that, it would be really cool.

that would be pretty darn cool. I do like my Bridgestone bag with the THP logo on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back