2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda struggling with what to do for a video or if I should just go volunteer. I can make a good video I think :) I think TC will come up with something wicked. He always does.

You should enter dude! Would love to see you back in action!

I have a great idea for a video too Grant. I think if I can pull it off, it will be a source of great entertainment.

Mine will probably be as well, even though they aren't meant to be!!!

I'm kinda struggling with what to do for a video or if I should just go volunteer. I can make a good video I think :) I think TC will come up with something wicked. He always does.

Apply and see what happens. I am sure you can make a great video and I hope you are there no matter what side of the camera you are on.

I definitely encourage you to enter buddy. Who knows, you could end up on Team Paradise again, just like the old days bro. Put your creative mind to work and come up with a good video, why not?

I definitely encourage you to enter buddy. Who knows, you could end up on Team Paradise again, just like the old days bro. Put your creative mind to work and come up with a good video, why not?
we should get old Team Paradise together.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should get old Team Paradise together.

I was wondering, what happened to Biggsy? Havent seen him around for a while. Hope everything is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

You need to be back dude! At least throw your hat in, you were great last year

I was close to the point the other day, then I read some of the 2013 MC threads and the sponser announcement threads and it got the creative juices going again and now I'm overflowing with ideas and I figured out how to pull one of them off, now just to get some time to film.

Seeing the picture threads pop up makes we want to go back and play again right now. It was such an amazing experience and I am so thrilled I have the chance to do it again. The time is now to get working on those videos as the deadline will be here before you know it.

Same here Howzat, it brings back even more memories and just reminds me how special this whole thing is. I am so glad we have an extra team this year so that even more people can enjoy it this time around, it is just going to be that much more special. Seeing the look on everyone's faces in the photos just reminds me how much fun everyone was having every minute.

TMEX, make a video dude, no question about it. If you don't make it, THEN you volunteer. One way or another you gotta be there and tee it up with me!

I got a strange suspicion that if the 4 captains make it to the Ultimate Weekend of Golf at Reunion, we might have a very interesting foursome and quite a preview. I believe that 3 of the 4 have said they are coming....The question remains...Will Chunky show himself in Orlando.

I got a strange suspicion that if the 4 captains make it to the Ultimate Weekend of Golf at Reunion, we might have a very interesting foursome and quite a preview. I believe that 3 of the 4 have said they are coming....The question remains...Will Chunky show himself in Orlando.

I hope Chunky shows this time.

Chunky is trying. The wife hates me right now!

That's the time to put the foot down and tell her you are going. She already hates you so you won't make things any different. Now if she likes you and you tell her, she will just hate you all over again.

I think I said it last week some time, but a Captains match "preview" at Reunion would be an incredible round of golf, and a heck of a MC preview.

Chunky, make it happen! Hehe.
YES! Can't wait Chunky.

Man guys, we have the making of an amazing captain's match here. Still don't know the format for Sunday for sure, but how cool would that be?!
Not sure of the format yet buddy, but we will make this one EPIC.

Join the club! I think we should show them who's boss and move to Myrtle Beach. Jake and Chunky, roommates. Maybe we can star in a reality show or something to make the rent while we play golf all day every day.

I think I said it last week some time, but a Captains match "preview" at Reunion would be an incredible round of golf, and a heck of a MC preview.

Chunky, make it happen! Hehe.

Not sure of the format yet buddy, but we will make this one EPIC.

Captains preview at Reuinion? I like it. JB might even let us go out first.

Join the club! I think we should show them who's boss and move to Myrtle Beach. Jake and Chunky, roommates. Maybe we can star in a reality show or something to make the rent while we play golf all day every day.

Haha I'm down for that. Could be the worst show ever though. You have seen me on video correct? Maybe I should be the idea man and you just do what I tell you to do.

Haha I'm down for that. Could be the worst show ever though. You have seen me on video correct? Maybe I should be the idea man and you just do what I tell you to do.
Unfortunately, very few got to see you on video. Most had to be edited.

It would have to be a 10pm Fx show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back