2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan Cuppers must be drooling. The new Cobra stuff looks AWESOME.

If the loads of new threads regarding Cobra's 2013 offerings doesn't get MC hopefuls excited, I really don't know what could..

Whoever reps this company should feel spoiled. Wicked looking stuff.

So glad we can actually talk about the new stuff, it will be great to see what colors the MCers pick this year from Cobra/Puma!!!

If the loads of new threads regarding Cobra's 2013 offerings doesn't get MC hopefuls excited, I really don't know what could..

Whoever reps this company should feel spoiled. Wicked looking stuff.

No doubt dude. After hitting the CELL driver & FW wood in Des Moines, I got that feeling of really wanting to be a Cobra guy. Then, after seeing the AMP CELL iron pics and already having a strong liking for Puma apparel - it is no secret that I would love to rock all of their gear in 2013. Time will tell, but I am not shying away from Cobra Puma, that is for damn sure!

No doubt dude. After hitting the CELL driver & FW wood in Des Moines, I got that feeling of really wanting to be a Cobra guy. Then, after seeing the AMP CELL iron pics and already having a strong liking for Puma apparel - it is no secret that I would love to rock all of their gear in 2013. Time will tell, but I am not shying away from Cobra Puma, that is for damn sure!

It's funny how things have come full circle. When the Amp line came out most people said they looked cheap and mocked them. Then as more people actually tried them there has been alot of Cobra love around here lately and for good reason. I personally like seeing the progression. Quality speaks for itself.

I cannot wait to bang them in ATL this weekend, although i bet the line is long!! hah!

I'm glad you're into their clothing.. While their shirts aren't a perfect fit for me, I have added somewhere in the realm of 8-9 pairs of their shorts/pants this year, a couple of zip ups, and some shoes. They are amazing.

And after begging JB, of course.

It's funny how things have come full circle. When the Amp line came out most people said they looked cheap and mocked them. Then as more people actually tried them there has been alot of Cobra love around here lately and for good reason. I personally like seeing the progression. Quality speaks for itself.

Good point man. I have always felt that they made underrated stuff. People even at my home course sort of looked at it as the cheap Titleist. I always thought they put out solid products. I gamed a driver of theirs for about 5 years and loved it.

I am really excited about seeing some mc videos, hope they really raise the bar this year.

My buddy has been texting me this morning about the AMP driver and now the AMP irons. He was raving about the AMP driver and just sent a text raving about the AMP irons. I said dude, go to Hackers Paradise and check out the new line, it is bad arse.

Seriously, Cobra/Puma Staffers are going to have some sweet options at Morgan Cup 2013.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I am really excited about seeing some mc videos, hope they really raise the bar this year.

I have zero doubt they will. There was a bunch of solid videos last year but I think many have learned from those and know that they must give it their best to have a legit chance at getting selected this year. And I completely expect to see just that.

It'll be the coolest logo with multiple letters rather than one!!! Or is it a . or d!!!

My guess is ".C" but I've been surprised many times before! Add me to the list of excited waiters.. The other three are awesome.

And after begging JB, of course.

I don't know if it was quite begging....well maybe close. Just telling him that my outfit plus the AMP CELL FW was working, just a solid match. And after all, who does not want a solid match? :act-up:

I was thinking that too...plus it's going to be so cool to have those logos for each team....I hope the OEM's use the logos on staff bags and things like that, it would be really cool.

When the official Morgan Cup 2013 team logos came out, I tweeted @HashtagChad and said they would look sweet on some Callaway staff bags. He agreed. So, there is that.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

yeah while I enjoyed seeing last year's I think we will be in for a real treat this year with all of the newb's to the site that will want to be apart of this

meet me in elmira and I'll give you a preview of what is yet to come:alien:

i've seen your duck hook and it's impressive.

Who ever is going to be sposored by Cobra / Puma the equipment in your hands is going to some amazing stuff. I am blown away with everything I'm reading. Cobra is going to be sneaky good in 2013 I hope the sale's support their growth and development.

I have my two video ideas down and some friends reviewed them for me. I am excited to get them on film, I think they are going to be great.

after seeing some pictures posted from this past years event, I cannot wait to see those 2 great courses again. The question is, who's coming with me?

after seeing some pictures posted from this past years event, I cannot wait to see those 2 great courses again. The question is, who's coming with me?

I think several of us are going to try Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back