2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jake Nation should get shirts made with that on the front.

This is all just my thoughts,

I don't think its going to be anything so big it takes away from the outing. But then again nothing about this event seems to be done in a small way.

My guess is, something special related to albatross members, 4th team announcement, something for the volunteers from last year.

How wrong am I? Probably very.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Screen-shot-2012-08-14-at-XL.png

That is just scary and awesome at the same time. I wonder what kind of Govt. is in Jakenation.

One sentence and we are all a buzz. I'm betting the requirements will be announced. Or the OEMs that will part of the event.

Yeah baby!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That is just scary and awesome at the same time. I wonder what kind of Govt. is in Jakenation.
The beautiful thing about JakeNation is that it's not governed in any way at all. The citizens of JakeNation believe in High Life and hanging out with people just as awesome as they are themselves. There's a lot of bro hugging and even some tearing up in JakeNation. All in the name of a good time with good people.

The beautiful thing about JakeNation is that it's not governed in any way at all. The citizens of JakeNation believe in High Life and hanging out with people just as awesome as they are themselves. There's a lot of bro hugging and even some tearing up in JakeNation. All in the name of a good time with good people.

I feel like I am already part of that. Sounds like a good time.

I stupidly posted that in here, so I blame me, but lets get this one back on topic.

I feel like I am already part of that. Sounds like a good time.
You're in dude, I don't even need to ask....I just know. You sleep on the couch in 64C and boom, you're a proud member of JakeNation.

Alright we better keep this about the 2013 MC. I expect to see the number of entrants triple last year's. If not even more!

Sweet JakeNation all day everyday!

Obviously deets aren't being shared (unless they are buried in 80+ pages) but that would be sweet to see another Carolina venue.. I've gotta see one of these things live.

You're in dude, I don't even need to ask....I just know. You sleep on the couch in 64C and boom, you're a proud member of JakeNation.

Alright we better keep this about the 2013 MC. I expect to see the number of entrants triple last year's. If not even more!

That would be Awesome!

It's hard telling what venues THP will come up with....but man it is hard to think of a better venue for this event than True Blue and Caledonia. Caledonia is something that is just beyond words. I've never seen any place like it on earth.

But then again....just like THP always does, they'll find an amazing venue for sure.

I also think it will be very tough to beat True Blue and Caledonia. Legends resort could be a nice place.

Can we include random icejacking and bridgeslapping? The 2013 MC is going to be that much better. Can't wait to see the surprises! Can we see the entries?

I also think it will be very tough to beat True Blue and Caledonia. Legends resort could be a nice place.

That is true. I have played there twice. The Big Cats resort in Ocean Isle is pretty nice too.

Ive played legends a dozen times and they are good courses but the conditions can be hit or miss. Barefoot resort would be nice if Trueblue doesn't want it again.

Ive played legends a dozen times and they are good courses but the conditions can be hit or miss. Barefoot resort would be nice if Trueblue doesn't want it again.

Ive only played there a couple of times. It surprises me that the conditions could be spotty. True Blue and Caledonia were perfect. Would love to just go back!

thats a great photo of Jake. lol id like to be a card carrying member if the price was right.

That is true. The Love course is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back