2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream about today's announcement last night!! Cannot wait for this one.
I saw you post in here, and was going to come in and say, "I bet Thainer was dreaming about this all night."

However, you beat me to it.

And now we know who the captain of Team Paradise is, absolutely awesome. Jake has done a tremendous job as a participant in the Morgan Cup the last 2 years and it will be an honor to share in the 2013 experience with him!

And now we know who the captain of Team Paradise is, absolutely awesome. Jake has done a tremendous job as a participant in the Morgan Cup the last 2 years and it will be an honor to share in the 2013 experience with him!
Yes he has! What a great ambassador for this event, Jake gets it, and will rock it as a Captain of Team Paradise!

You have more dreams about the MC...

It happens when you go straight from THP to sleep, it's pretty much why I don't watch any horror movies before bedtime. I dream a lot about things lately.

What a pick in Jake for a captain. The guy just flat out deserves it.

Couldnt agree more Cookie! Very deserving choice. Hopefully he teaches his whole team how to hit it JakeStraight

thats a great photo of Jake. lol id like to be a card carrying member if the price was right.

Looks like Team Paradise will now be all card carrying member's from Cap!!!

I love when this thread blows up!!! Means good things a coming! Congrats again Jake!

Ive only played there a couple of times. It surprises me that the conditions could be spotty. True Blue and Caledonia were perfect. Would love to just go back!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Spot on with this Chunky.
The staff at True Blue were so friendly they made me feel very comfortable .
And both course's were def. enjoyable to play. I may have to do a Fall get a way to revisit these two courses.

I didn't realize people were talking about it in this thread too. Thanks guys. Remember my 2012 recap video? Yeah about that whole supporting Team Hackers in the 2013 Morgan Cup....um. That's not going to happen. Sorry!

Spot on with this Chunky.
The staff at True Blue were so friendly they made me feel very comfortable .
And both course's were def. enjoyable to play. I may have to do a Fall get a way to revisit these two courses.
The course conditions completely blew me away. I don't know what I expected, but since August is typically not "in season" I sort of figured they'd be a little roughed up or something. Man was I wrong. I cannot believe how great the conditions were. I don't care if it's a Morgan Cup or not....I WILL be back on both courses again in the not so distance future for sure.

I didn't realize people were talking about it in this thread too. Thanks guys. Remember my 2012 recap video? Yeah about that whole supporting Team Hackers in the 2013 Morgan Cup....um. That's not going to happen. Sorry!

damnit! Team Hackers is already down 1 supporter by default!

it's cool though, I'm just pumped that JakeNation will be back for MC3!

damnit! Team Hackers is already down 1 supporter by default!

it's cool though, I'm just pumped that JakeNation will be back for MC3!

The true bandwagon fan in me wants to route for Team Hackers, but I'm not sure I can do that. Plus I hope to be back on Team Paradise for one last go around.

I have a fun idea, i will soon be making some Hacker supporter Tags, I think you guys will get a kick out of them. I have a feeling Team Hackers will have a ton of support again.

just when I thought One-T would finally have a smaller signature:banghead:

One-T,
Please make sure you discuss with myself or GG before implementing things that involve the logo. Thank you.

just when I thought One-T would finally have a smaller signature:banghead:
aint happening bro, you will love the idea I have brewing.

BUSTED!!

One-T,
Please make sure you discuss with myself or GG before implementing things that involve the logo. Thank you.
im sorry, you want me to delete what I just put in my sig?

Man losing fans fast here!!

No, but I would like you to contact us in the future about logos. Thank you.

im sorry, you want me to delete what I just put in my sig?

Shred it. Burn it. Dump the ashes in a quick flowing river. Disavow this conversation ever happened. This is an off the books op.

No, but I would like you to contact us in the future about logos. Thank you.
sure thing...my bad. I figured anything is better than that mess we had...I was just trying to eliminate that to be frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back