2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey look who joined the party. What's up kid?

Just trying to get through working 35 hours, taking an online class, and practicing.

LOL. You shot under par and only hit 5 fairways, and say you wont be THAT good? Hahaha.

Games been up and down Ryan. I got REALLY lucky that round.

Cute and cuddly......cute and cuddly

Like this?

8u4ase8u.jpg

You played great buddy. Own It! #agamesinmyrtle

Great with the irons and wedges. Kinda crappy off the tee #StillNeedsWork #NotThatGood

I love getting lucky and shooting under par.

When you can attack the Par 5's in 2 and hit good iron shots on Par 3's, you're bound to make birdies. Plus, a lucky 40 ft. putt always helps.

#StillStruggling #ImNotAsGoodAsYouThink

When you can attack the Par 5's in 2 and hit good iron shots on Par 3's, you're bound to make birdies. Plus, a lucky 40 ft. putt always helps.

True. I can't do any of that.

#isuck #nogolfskillz

True. I can't do any of that.

#isuck #nogolfskillz

You hit a Power Fade I can only dream of hitting

#RumIsAGoodHandiToo #StillGotGame

Takes some notes on how to make those birdies...

Seems I have it backwards. I get lucky iron shots on Par 3s and attack 40 foot putts like I'm swinging a bat.

Credit where credit is due;

I am so proud to have Ryan as my captain this year. Not to say the other captains aren't awesome, but I can't wait to represent Albatross and Ryan this July.

Thanks for your support of me and my game Captain.

Credit where credit is due;

I am so proud to have Ryan as my captain this year. Not to say the other captains aren't awesome, but I can't wait to represent Albatross and Ryan this July.

Thanks for your support of me and my game Captain.

Can't say it much better than that. Ryan - what he said.

I cant wait for this to get here....Kelly you better have some cold beer ready with White Rhino and I roll in around 8pm Monday night!

Oh I am sure he wont let us down, there will be a cold beverage wait for us.

You guys are funny. I won't be rolling into the condo till about 9.30pm so it's you boys that will need to have the beers ready for me

You guys are funny. I won't be rolling into the condo till about 9.30pm so it's you boys that will need to have the beers ready for me

I'd do as he says. Can't be many people more grumpy than an Irishman without a beer.

I'd do as he says. Can't be many people more grumpy than an Irishman without a beer.

Not to mention the fact Monday is gonna be a 29 hour day for me, with lots of travelling and putting up with 3 flights

I'll need beer and bro hugs

Good morning boys, I hope those that have MC prep going on today, have great success.

Good morning boys, I hope those that have MC prep going on today, have great success.

Semi-success...played an early bird round this morning...from the back tee 85. Just couldn't get distances right...

Semi-success...played an early bird round this morning...from the back tee 85. Just couldn't get distances right...

love early bird rounds.

Not to mention the fact Monday is gonna be a 29 hour day for me, with lots of travelling and putting up with 3 flights

There is no place in the Morgan Cup for grumpy people!!! We will definitely have a beverage and some bro hugs waiting for you my friend!!

Early bird tee time tomorrow. Possibly will get to swing an amp cell pro iron....if I can coax tyno to come to Erie with me.

can do.

Early bird tee time tomorrow. Possibly will get to swing an amp cell pro iron....if I can coax tyno to come to Erie with me.

sounds like a plan stan.

Consider that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back